Tourism website Skyscanner has introduced top 10 Southeast Asian hikes with hundreds of exciting experiments and activities. Sapa and Fansipan – two famous tourism hot spots of Vietnam ranked third and fourth.
Skyscanner describes that from its verdant scenery to its towering green peaks, Sapa has everything a hiking aficionado craves for. Plus, it has a variety of trails to suit all levels of hikers.
To prove this, we have designed Sapa trekking tour packages from easy to hard levels. And our Sapa Authentic Trekking & Homestay tour 3 days is the tour package that our tourists like most and most booked when they come to Vietnam.
Furthermore, Sapa has refreshing temperatures and is home to hill tribes with colorful cultures.
Meanwhile, Fansipan, Vietnam’s highest mountain, is named as the “Roof of Indochina”. With an impressive elevation of 3,143 meters, it is, after all, an extremely steep mountain that’s only recommended for those who are in tip-top shape.
To reach the summit, climber needs to spend a great deal of energy and effort. But, they will be rewarded with a sense of accomplishment and a plethora of stunning views.
If you are interested in conquering this mountain top. Please refer to our tour package at:
- Top 3 Natural Wonder of Limestone in Vietnam
- “Classic travel package” is most choosed for family holiday in Vietnam
- Where is the best place to eat Pho (Noolde Soup) in Hanoi Old Quarter ?
- Hydroplane in Ha Long Bay – Experiences luxury in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s terraced rice fields listed in the top 14 most surreal landscapes in the world
- The most favored journey – watching terrace rice fields in September
- Suggestions on the best Sapa Luxury Tours
- The Best Northern Vietnam Tours that tourists should know
- Explore Northern Vietnam with a completely new journey druing 9 days
- From Sapa to Mu Cang Chai – The perfect combination for a trip