Tourism website Skyscanner has introduced top 10 Southeast Asian hikes with hundreds of exciting experiments and activities. Sapa and Fansipan – two famous tourism hot spots of Vietnam ranked third and fourth.
Skyscanner describes that from its verdant scenery to its towering green peaks, Sapa has everything a hiking aficionado craves for. Plus, it has a variety of trails to suit all levels of hikers.
To prove this, we have designed Sapa trekking tour packages from easy to hard levels. And our Sapa Authentic Trekking & Homestay tour 3 days is the tour package that our tourists like most and most booked when they come to Vietnam.
Furthermore, Sapa has refreshing temperatures and is home to hill tribes with colorful cultures.
Meanwhile, Fansipan, Vietnam’s highest mountain, is named as the “Roof of Indochina”. With an impressive elevation of 3,143 meters, it is, after all, an extremely steep mountain that’s only recommended for those who are in tip-top shape.
To reach the summit, climber needs to spend a great deal of energy and effort. But, they will be rewarded with a sense of accomplishment and a plethora of stunning views.
If you are interested in conquering this mountain top. Please refer to our tour package at:
- Are you planning to visit Ha Giang ?
- Vietnam Mountain Marathon 2017 will be held on September 22 at Sapa
- Travelling to Vietnam in September – October, what to visit ?
- Enjoying Vietnamese Food from North to the South
- List 6 cafe shops have the most beautiful view Sapa
- How to enjoy a Vietnam holiday package during 10 Days ?
- 10 Vietnamese foods you need to try when comming here
- A holiday in Vietnam – Is this a safe travel destination?
- Watching the “Wonders Of The World” in Ho Chi Minh City
- Watching ” top the most beautiful terraces rice fields in the world “