Tourism website Skyscanner has introduced top 10 Southeast Asian hikes with hundreds of exciting experiments and activities. Sapa and Fansipan – two famous tourism hot spots of Vietnam ranked third and fourth.
Skyscanner describes that from its verdant scenery to its towering green peaks, Sapa has everything a hiking aficionado craves for. Plus, it has a variety of trails to suit all levels of hikers.
To prove this, we have designed Sapa trekking tour packages from easy to hard levels. And our Sapa Authentic Trekking & Homestay tour 3 days is the tour package that our tourists like most and most booked when they come to Vietnam.
Furthermore, Sapa has refreshing temperatures and is home to hill tribes with colorful cultures.
Meanwhile, Fansipan, Vietnam’s highest mountain, is named as the “Roof of Indochina”. With an impressive elevation of 3,143 meters, it is, after all, an extremely steep mountain that’s only recommended for those who are in tip-top shape.
To reach the summit, climber needs to spend a great deal of energy and effort. But, they will be rewarded with a sense of accomplishment and a plethora of stunning views.
If you are interested in conquering this mountain top. Please refer to our tour package at:
- All things to need know about our Sapa Luxury Tours
- Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa – The best choice to stay in Sapa for your Sapa travel
- Top 4 Must-See Attractions When Visiting Ninh Binh, Vietnam
- Top reasons why Sapa is perfect for your honeymoon
- Joinning our Sapa Tour from Hanoi via new highway by Bus
- Top adventure travel experiences for 2017 that travellers need know
- Tips: Top 5 places to visit in Northern Vietnam before you die
- Swimming pool on mountain at Topas Ecolodge – One of the interesting stops of Sapa
- How hard is the trek to Fansipan mountain peak ?
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System