Sapa has always been an attractive destination to any traveller to Vietnam. Especially in winter, when the temperature can reach under zero degree, it’s amazing time to climb the Mount Fansipan, “the Roof of Indochina”. Accordingly, many attractive activities will take place in the framework of the Sa Pa Winter Festival annually, such as traditional music and dance performances; folk games; recreation of traditional wedding of Red Dao ethnic people; photo exhibition on SaPa’s snow; display of traditional ethnic costumes, local agricultural products and cuisine; especially, artificial snow space and reindeer sleigh ride model, etc.
Sapa Winter Festival, which were held since 2016, aims to create new tourism product as well as bring the opportunity for visitors to experience Sa Pa’s winter. The festival also contributes to introducing and promoting the tourism potentials and strengths, the beauty of people and culture of Sapa and also Lao Cai Province to numerous domestic and international visitors.
So that’s the best itinerary for a travel in Vietnam. If you are still considering, let our tailors at www.sapatoursfromhanoi.com help you create your most meaningful and memorable trip to Vietnam now!
- Fansipan Cable Car Review 2021 – Guides, Ticket Price & Tour
- Congratulations to Vietnam Typical Tours for earning a 2019 Certificate of Excellence
- Beautiful snowy winter in Sapa
- Picturesque Valleys in Northern Vietnam
- Sapa- challenging for mountainous trekking
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam
- Topas Ecolodge – Unique Lodge by National Geographic