Tourism website Skyscanner has introduced top 10 Southeast Asian hikes with hundreds of exciting experiments and activities. Sapa and Fansipan – two famous tourism hot spots of Vietnam ranked third and fourth.
Skyscanner describes that from its verdant scenery to its towering green peaks, Sapa has everything a hiking aficionado craves for. Plus, it has a variety of trails to suit all levels of hikers.
To prove this, we have designed Sapa trekking tour packages from easy to hard levels. And our Sapa Authentic Trekking & Homestay tour 3 days is the tour package that our tourists like most and most booked when they come to Vietnam.
Furthermore, Sapa has refreshing temperatures and is home to hill tribes with colorful cultures.
Meanwhile, Fansipan, Vietnam’s highest mountain, is named as the “Roof of Indochina”. With an impressive elevation of 3,143 meters, it is, after all, an extremely steep mountain that’s only recommended for those who are in tip-top shape.
To reach the summit, climber needs to spend a great deal of energy and effort. But, they will be rewarded with a sense of accomplishment and a plethora of stunning views.
If you are interested in conquering this mountain top. Please refer to our tour package at:
- Fansipan Cable Car Review 2021 – Guides, Ticket Price & Tour
- Congratulations to Vietnam Typical Tours for earning a 2019 Certificate of Excellence
- Beautiful snowy winter in Sapa
- Picturesque Valleys in Northern Vietnam
- Sapa – Winter festival 2018
- Sapa- challenging for mountainous trekking
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam