Dear our valued customers! We are very excited to announce that TripAdvisor has awarded us the 2019 Certificate of Excellence, based on the consistently great reviews we’ve earned on the world’s largest travel site.
So thank you! We could not have done it without you and would like to thank all our past customers who took the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor – we cannot wait to see you here again soon!
The TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence for four consecutive years (2016, 2017,2018 and 2019) is truly a remarkable achievement in recognition of outstanding satisfaction and high-quality customer service offered by our travel agency. It takes into account the quality, quantity, and recency of reviews submitted by travellers on TripAdvisor over a 12-month period. To qualify, VIETNAM TYPICAL TOURS must maintain an overall TripAdvisor bubble rating of at least four out of five, have a minimum number of reviews and must have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months.
VIETNAM TYPICAL TOURS would like to share this great joy and send our warmest thanks to all of our customers for your support and trust in our service. We look forward to welcoming you to our region in the coming future with the promises to bring you the better quality and service for your holiday.
To celebrate for this Certificate we have a discount of 10 % for all package on http://sapatoursfromhanoi.com Departure from May to end of July for All of our Customers.
Come visit Vietnam and experience our excellent services yourself!
VIETNAM TYPICAL TOURS team – “Our highest committment is to bring you the most authentic and unique experience with maximum of satisfaction.”
Love all !!!!
- Fansipan Cable Car Review 2023 – Guides, Ticket Price & Tour
- How hard is the trek to Fansipan mountain peak ?
- Vietnam tourism wins 16 categories at World Travel Awards 2022
- Beautiful snowy winter in Sapa
- Sapa – Winter festival 2022
- From Sapa to Mu Cang Chai – The perfect combination for a trip
- The best places to see ripening rice fields in Northern Vietnam
- All things to need know about our Sapa Luxury Tours
- Swimming pool on mountain at Topas Ecolodge – One of the interesting stops of Sapa
- Salmon hot pot in Sapa – the best choice for a cold winter day