Cao Son market is located in Cao Son commune, Lao Cai province. Visitors will have the opportunity to interact and learn more about the daily life of ethnic. In order to Cao Son market, visitors can follow several routes. However, if visitors want to have opportunities to cruise on the river and soak up the natural landscape, they will join tours on the Chay River. Cao Son market is the market of ethnic H’Mong, Phu La, Black Dao and Han living in 4 biggest villages of Muong Khuong. Market has only meeting on Wednesday.
In the fair, early in the morning, people from villages come to the market sequentially. They go into each group, in pairs and one by one. People use horses to pack the goods or use motorbike, bike…
Like some other fairs, Cao Son market is divided into several zones. The item with flavor of mountains such as: vegetables, herbs, mushrooms, black mushrooms, honey, corn, house wares, jewelry… that gather into one area, arrange type of goods. Especially, tourists can see the range of brocade with vivid patterns. These products show ingenious talent of the H’Mong, Phu La and Dao women.
Visitors will easily be overwhelmed by some cuisines such as flavors of buffalo meat, horse meat and beef of the H’Mong. Moreover, tourists will enjoy Coc Dam, Coc Ngu wine. In the bustling atmosphere, visitors will have to sit and enjoy the ethnic cuisine of them. Coming to Cao Son, you will have opportunities to enjoy the cultural interference of some ethnic groups living along the Chay River. Tourists can visit Cao Son market without entrance fee. You can take photos if you want.
- Congratulations to Vietnam Typical Tours for earning a 2019 Certificate of Excellence
- Fansipan Cable Car Review 2019 – Guides, Ticket Price & Tour
- Beautiful snowy winter in Sapa
- Picturesque Valleys in Northern Vietnam
- Sapa – Winter festival 2018
- Sapa- challenging for mountainous trekking
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam