Binh Lu and Tam Duong market is located on the other side of Sapa, passing the 1900 meter Tram Ton pass, Viet Nam’s highest mountain pass and considered the most beautiful stretch of road in the country.
The town is bustling with activity as the local hill tribes gather for their weekly market day, amazing tribal markets in Binh Lu where thousand of Thai Kadai language groups such as Tai Lu, Tai Laos, White Tai, and H’mong – Yao group (black Yao, Yao Lantien..) Giay, Khomu.. comes to buy and sell their own produces.
The road trip here takes about 3 hours from Lao Cai (127km) and 1 and a half hours from Sapa (90Km)
- Fansipan Cable Car Review 2019 – Guides, Ticket Price & Tour
- Beautiful snowy winter in Sapa
- Picturesque Valleys in Northern Vietnam
- Sapa – Winter festival 2018
- Sapa- challenging for mountainous trekking
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- Topas Ecolodge – Unique Lodge by National Geographic
- Wonderful experiences in Sapa – Vietnam
- Honeymoon in Sapa – What to See and Where to Stay?
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018