Sapa – the most scenic mountain landscapes in the northwest of Vietnam, Mu Cang Chai – the land of the most breathtaking rice terraces in the world. You have think that: Why do not you combine a perfect trip with these two famous destinations : From Sapa to Mu Cang Chai ?
You possible visit both of these destinations on our Sapa – Mu Cang Chai Tour during 4 days. This is also the latest journey we designed to serve visitors. This will give visitors a fresh feeling.
With Sapa, Lao Cai
350km far north-west from Hanoi, Sapa, the capital of Sapa District in Lao Cai Province, lies at the altitude of 1600m. With the temperature ranging from the lowest of -1oC to the highest of 29oC, Sapa’s climate is moderate and drizzly in summer while chill and foggy in winter.
The scenery of the Sapa region represents a harmonious relationship between the minority people and nature. There are many different ethnic minorities in Sapa such as Tay, Dao, Hmong … So if you come here you will be surprised by the unique customs of the locals.
Sapa is also voted to be the best trekking spot in Vietnam, by both natives and foreigners. The whole district is dominated by The Hoang Lien Son mountain range, which also includes Mt. Fan Si Pan- the highest peak in Vietnam – “The roof of Indochina” with the height of 3143m. This mount is not only a tough challenge to trekking enthusiasts but also an opportunity to witness the splendid mountainous vista.
Mu Cang Chai (Yen Bai)
And Mu Cang Chai (Mù Căng Chải), Yen Bai province, is one of most attractive destinations of all. Every year, during grain season, thousands of flocks of tourists and photographers go here for the most scenic rice terraces in the world.
You will not only enjoy the majestic and beautiful terraces but also learn the unique and rustic life of H’mong ethnic group. A hard but warm-hearted life – a rare thing in the modern world. Mu Cang Chai’s highlights include: majestic rice terraces, sticky rice in Tu Le (xôi Tú Lệ), Tu Le hot stream and unique life of ethnic H’Mong….
So a tour from Sapa to Mu Cang Chai 4 days will has a lot to explore with highlights:
- This trip aims to show you the most beautiful route in North Vietnam: a journey from Sapa to Mu Cang Chai then Hanoi.
- Visit most stunning destinations of the region, including Sapa, Nghia Lo, Tu Le and Mu Cang Chai.
- Interesting trekking tours to view natural landscapes of mountains, waterfalls & valleys of rice terraces dotted with remote local villages.
- Getting a great sense of local cultures while trekking to or homestaying in their villages : viewing their daily life, housestyles, farming works on rice terraces.
- One night at homestay to add the opportunity to exchange and learn about the culture of the ethnic minority here
- Chances to enjoy authentic local foods during the journey.
To read more information about the trip from Sapa to Mu Cang Chai. Please see at: The journey from Sapa to Mu Cang Chai 4 days.
Do not hesitate to send us a message when you have any questions. The staff of ours will surely provide you with the most appropriate answers & the best advices.
- A short day trip to fully explore North Vietnam in 5 days
- Corn Wine in Bac Ha, Lao Cai
- Top places for Lunar New Year holidays 2018
- Top places of interest to visit Vietnam in December
- Bac Ha Mountain Market is one of the hub for ethnic traders in Sapa
- Join First German style Christmas Market held in Hanoi
- Top interesting activities for your Christmas holiday in Sapa
- Top destinations for your Christmas holiday in Vietnam
- Travel to Sapa with winter festival 2017 on December 23
- 7 days to explore Halong Sapa with Vietnam Typical Tours