There is no need to travel any further than southern Long An Province to find the seven Wonders of the World such as the Eiffel Tower, Sydney Opera House, among others.
In Cat Tuong Phu Sinh residential park, in Rach Sen hamlet, My Hanh Bac commune, Duc Hoa district, Long An, you will find replicas of the seven Wonders of the World.
The model is made of fibre glass. It has a subtle but like the real thing. Although the project is not yet complete, it has attracted many young people to visit, check-in, take pictures of recent days.
St. Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow, Russia in the middle of the park with colorful colors. This is also one of the most famous buildings in Moscow, Russia.
The Statue of Liberty, a symbol of New York, USA, is also appears here.
The Sydney Opera House has a unique shell-like architecture. The place makes an art performance located in Sydney Harbor, Australia.
The famous Pisa tower of Italy, which attracts millions of visitors to take a photo, now has a copy in Vietnam.
The Taj Mahal is a tomb located in Agra, India described as a masterpiece of the world. The model of this impressive building is also in the area of Cat Tuong Phu Sinh.
The London Tower Bridge is a famous destination in London, UK. This model is located right in front of the park, in front of the lake is gradually being perfected.
The park is open to visitors free of charge, expected to be completed by September 2. Visitors can use the parking lot of the high-end residential area.
Beside in the residential area there are outdoor exercise equipment, early childhood parks with large dinosaur models, love park …
- Fansipan Cable Car Review 2021 – Guides, Ticket Price & Tour
- Congratulations to Vietnam Typical Tours for earning a 2019 Certificate of Excellence
- Beautiful snowy winter in Sapa
- Picturesque Valleys in Northern Vietnam
- Sapa – Winter festival 2018
- Sapa- challenging for mountainous trekking
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam