Ban Gioc Waterfall is 350km from Hanoi. It’s reached via a good national highway to Cao Bang City, and then several recently upgraded provincial roads, leading through fantastic countryside to the falls.
The falls are half in Vietnam and half in China. Both countries have bamboo rafts that punt visitors around the base of the falls for better views of the cascade.
Ban Gioc Waterfall is considered a priceless gift that the nature has given to the northern mountainous province of Cao Bang. It is an overwhelming waterfall with breathtaking beauty in Southeast Asia.
The fall located on the Vietnam-China borderline, is in Dam Thuy commune of Trung Khanh district
Ban Gioc Waterfall is 53 metres high and 300 metres wide. It has three levels with many smaller waterfalls
The sound of the waterfall can be heard from far away
Along with nearby mountains, rivers and caves, Ban Gioc Waterfall has become a magnet for both domestic and foreign tourists
Make a trip travel with us, book “Ba Be lake – Ban Gioc Water Fall – Pac Bo cave 3 Days“, you will have a great vacation in Vietnam !
- Congratulations to Vietnam Typical Tours for earning a 2019 Certificate of Excellence
- Fansipan Cable Car Review 2019 – Guides, Ticket Price & Tour
- Beautiful snowy winter in Sapa
- Picturesque Valleys in Northern Vietnam
- Sapa – Winter festival 2018
- Sapa- challenging for mountainous trekking
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam