Warmest greeting from Sapa Tours From Hanoi and thank you so much for your support on our tour travel. Hope this article finds you in great health and happiness.
We would like to inform about Vietnam’s weather in December for travellers. So travellers can prepare for a better Vietnam tour.
Now, Vietnam’s weather is winter, very cold weather. The average temperature is about 15 degrees Celsius.
Especially in Sapa or or the northern mountainous region of Vietnam, , temperatures settling between 4°C and 10 °C and only 4 hours of sunshine per day. The daily average temperature for Sapa in December is approximately < 10°C. At night the temperature is lower and may be below 0 degrees Celsius. Cold and covered everything worth avoiding. This is also a fascinating feature which makes Sapa even more appealing to visitors.
In a few next days the temperature will rise a little.
However, with good trip in Vietnam at this time, travellers should definitely bring a warm high-collar pullover, coat, hand towel & toiletries, jacket and winter accessary. Definitely can not forget to bring a pair of shoes to trekking. If your travel durings long time, you can bring 2 pairs of shoes to change each other.
Have a great holiday in Vietnam !
- Fansipan Cable Car Review 2021 – Guides, Ticket Price & Tour
- Congratulations to Vietnam Typical Tours for earning a 2019 Certificate of Excellence
- Beautiful snowy winter in Sapa
- Picturesque Valleys in Northern Vietnam
- Sapa – Winter festival 2018
- Sapa- challenging for mountainous trekking
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam