Read an article on www.nationalgeographiclodges.com about Topas Ecolodge in Sapa, Vietnam, I am even prouder of being Vietnam people. I love every single word that www.nationalgeographiclodges.com pay compliments for this place ‘Unique Lodge’. Here are some sentences that you need to pay attention, too
Why Topas Ecolodge?
“Topas Ecolodge opened in 2005 on a mountaintop far removed from the emerging tourist hub of Sa Pa from Hanoi. The lodge vision has stood the test of time. Even with other tourism outfits popping up across Sa Pa, the lodge still offers one of the area’s most culturally enriching travel experiences. Here, visitors live among the hill tribe communities, rather than trekking through them for a day or two before returning to the city; and they leave with a deeper understanding of life in these rural villages”
from topasecolodge gallery
- “Trek through rice paddies and deep into the forests of Hoang Lien National Park to visit a Red Dao village—one of the more remote hill tribe communities in Sa Pa.
- On a guided mountain bike ride, learn about the distinct languages, customs, and traditions of five ethnic minority groups that still live much as they have for centuries.
- Ride the longest cable car in the world to the summit of Mount Fansipan—Indochina’s highest peak—and see all the way to China on a clear day.
- Peruse the stalls of Bac Ha, Sa Pa’s largest Sunday market, then enjoy lunch in a village home.
- Relax in the lodge’s heated hilltop infinity pool, and take in incredible 360-degree views of mountain peaks ringed with rice terraces.”
After long journey trekking around the ethnic tribes, it’s always worth for a luxurious day relaxing in Topas Ecolodge. If you’re interested in every trips to Sapa from Hanoi, kindly contact to us for for promotions.
- Congratulations to Vietnam Typical Tours for earning a 2019 Certificate of Excellence
- Fansipan Cable Car Review 2019 – Guides, Ticket Price & Tour
- Beautiful snowy winter in Sapa
- Picturesque Valleys in Northern Vietnam
- Sapa – Winter festival 2018
- Sapa- challenging for mountainous trekking
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam