Vietnam is among the world’s 25 best travel destinations for international visitors to enjoy warm spring sunshine as the tropical country is in the most beautiful season of the year with the northern and central regions experiencing temperate climates and the south undergoing scorching heat.
In an article compiled by travel writers on the news website of Telegraph, Vietnam is a candidate for a winter escape
when most of Europe has recently experienced a harsh cold snap and the US has just recovered from a record-breaking freeze.
Telegraph has suggested that those wishing to get a feel of sunny weather and sweltering sunshine should drop by HCM City and Hanoi, the country’s two biggest cities, with temperatures ranging from 34 to 36 degrees Celsius.
Meanwhile, the World-Heritage site Halong Bay, known as a wonder of limestone scenery, has a lot to offer visitors.
Data from the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) indicates that the number of international tourists to Vietnam during the first two months of 2018 leaped a strong 29.7% year-on-year to more than 2.8 million.
The country was ranked seventh among the world’s 20 fastest-growing travel destinations, according to a report by the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO). – Saigon Times
- Congratulations to Vietnam Typical Tours for earning a 2019 Certificate of Excellence
- Fansipan Cable Car Review 2019 – Guides, Ticket Price & Tour
- Beautiful snowy winter in Sapa
- Picturesque Valleys in Northern Vietnam
- Sapa – Winter festival 2018
- Sapa- challenging for mountainous trekking
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam