Prefer not to spend an overnight on the sea? Don’t have many time to travel ? Let Incredible Cruise take you for a full day on Incredible Cruise to enjoy the stunning scenery and tasty food.
- Halong Bay – one of the ideal destination for Christmas’s Day 2017
- Halong Sapa Tour – A travel trip from the mountain to the bay
- Why should travel Halong Bay by cruise ?
Halong day tour on the Incredible Cruise is the best choice for you to experience the magnificent Halong Bay with our “all-in-one” itinerary for a limited time schedule. You will not only explore one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay, but will also having chance to do kayaking or to do bamboo boat rowing, visiting and interacting with people at local fishing village…
The Route :
07h30 – 08h00: Pick-up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
12h45 – 16h00: You arrive the Tuan Chau Habor. Then embark the Incredible Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have seafood lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, stop at Ba Hang fishing village for kayaking or sit in a bamboo boat rowed by locals.
After the visiting of Fighting-Cock island and the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung cave) – which has opened to the public since 1998 with stalagmites and stalactites. Back to the Incredible Asia Journeys – Day cruise.
16h45 – 17h15: Arrive at the habor. Disembark and get on bus back to Hanoi.
At around 20h30 Arrive in Hanoi. Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
With your safety always a priority, our dedicated engineering team carries out daily maintenance on all our vessels to ensure that everything is running smoothly and your Halong Bay cruise goes ahead without interruption.
So, What are you waiting for ? Book on: www.sapatoursfromhanoi.com
- Fansipan Cable Car Review 2021 – Guides, Ticket Price & Tour
- Congratulations to Vietnam Typical Tours for earning a 2019 Certificate of Excellence
- Beautiful snowy winter in Sapa
- Picturesque Valleys in Northern Vietnam
- Sapa – Winter festival 2018
- Sapa- challenging for mountainous trekking
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam