In the visitors’ access to website www.sapatoursfromhanoi.com of our company in the past weeks, “Sapa & Mu Cang Chai Package Tour 4 Days” is the tour package most interested in. Visitors chose this package for their vacation in September & October.
This is really a smart choice !!!
Because this is one of the exploring North Vietnam tour packages we have recently exploited.
If Sapa is the most scenic mountain landscapes in the northwest of Vietnam, Mu Cang Chai is the land of the most breathtaking rice terraces in the world. So this is the perfect combination to make an exciting journey with well-selected trekking routes for your journey of memorable experiences !
Sapa – Mu Cang Chai Package Tour 4 days are specially designed for the travellers who love to explore both wonderful destinations in the northwestern Vietnam . Only a four-days trip, it is enough to bring you the special experience of your trip from Sapa to Mu Cang Chai:
- This trip aims to show you the most beautiful route in North Vietnam: a journey from Sapa to Mu Cang Chai then Hanoi.
- Visit most stunning destinations of the region, including Sapa, Nghia Lo, Tu Le and Mu Cang Chai.
- Interesting trekking tours to view natural landscapes of mountains, waterfalls & valleys of rice terraces dotted with remote local villages. Such as: admire the picturesque settings of terraced rice fields in Nghia Lo, Tu Le and Sapa.
- Getting a great sense of local cultures while trekking to or homestaying in their villages : viewing their daily life, housestyles, farming works on rice terraces.
- One night at homestay to add the opportunity to exchange and learn about the culture of the ethnic minority here
- Chances to enjoy authentic local foods during the journey.
Plus, if you take this trip from September to October, this is the most desirable time of the year with the yellow of terraced fields. Time to take beautiful photos of nature
So it does not take too much time for a trip, just whenever you have free time, you can make the trip after stressful working days.
Photos of Sapa & Mu Cang Chai Package Tour:
Rice terraces in harvest time in Mu Cang Chai.
Sapa in September
Hmong people in Sapa
- Congratulations to Vietnam Typical Tours for earning a 2019 Certificate of Excellence
- Fansipan Cable Car Review 2019 – Guides, Ticket Price & Tour
- Beautiful snowy winter in Sapa
- Picturesque Valleys in Northern Vietnam
- Sapa – Winter festival 2018
- Sapa- challenging for mountainous trekking
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam