Sapa famous with the terraced rice fields. It makes tourists come here surprisingly for its bewitching beauties. So, can say: terraced rice fields contributed for unique tourism product for the northwest of Vietnam.
Perhaps tourists are interested in Sapa to see terraced fields is ripe in September and October. During the time, the terraced rice fields look like golden silk scarves flying over in the wind above green mountain slopes, making the mountainous landscape astonishingly beautiful. However, people don’t know that Sapa is equally beautiful in the water season.
Joining a Sapa tour in April – May, you will be enjoyed a completely different Sapa with the terraced rice fields in water season. The surface of terraced fields are watered, this makes a reflect picture while the brown of soil in land and deep blue sky above.
With a completely different Sapa but still seducing, so why do you refuse this new experience when you can fully enjoy it. And I will not say anything more. Now will be the moment you feel about terraced rice fields in water season.
Here are some pictures of terraced rice fields in water season:
Now, don’t forget share your think for us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you very much ! 🙂
- Fansipan Cable Car Review 2021 – Guides, Ticket Price & Tour
- Congratulations to Vietnam Typical Tours for earning a 2019 Certificate of Excellence
- Beautiful snowy winter in Sapa
- Picturesque Valleys in Northern Vietnam
- Sapa – Winter festival 2018
- Sapa- challenging for mountainous trekking
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam