Kong: Skull Island is an upcoming American monster action-adventure film directed by Jordan Vogt-Roberts and written by Max Borenstein, John Gatins, Dan Gilroy, and Derek Connolly.
A trip back to the mysterious and dangerous home of the king of the apes, the new film will follow a team of explorers (led by a character played by Tom Hiddleston), who venture deep inside the treacherous, primordial island to find the leader’s brother and a mythical serum, confronting extraordinary creatures along the way.
Three famous tourist destinations of Ninh Binh, appeared in blockbuster Kong: Skull Island are Trang An, Tam Coc – Bich Dong and Van Long wetland.
So if you are intending on a travel trip to this land. Congratulations, this is truly a wise decision. Because in recent months, the number of foreigners visiting Ninh Binh is increasing and they think that this is one of the hometowns of Kinh Kong.
Trang An landscape complex is an aggregate combination of cultural heritage and natural heritage which was recognized by UNESCO in 2014 as the World Cultural and Natural Heritage site in Vietnam.
Tam Coc – Bich Dong, also known for famous names such as “Ha Long Bay on land” is a key tourist destination of Vietnam.
These weathered and eroded limestone mountains form many unique shapes and always bring excitement to visitors.
Van Long natural reserve boasts a landscaped and poetic beauty. The water is crystal bule which help you clearly see eye-catching moss carpet at the bottom. The breathtaking beauty of this place is also added by the majestic limestone mountains which have been largely eroded making a virtual cave system.
Now, Let be prepared for a trip here and feel the beauty of this land as beautiful as what people have praised !
- Relax and enjoy your full day cruise on Incredible Cruise
- Halong Sapa Tour – A travel trip from the mountain to the bay
- Top 5 Luxury Cruises in Halong Bay – you should know
- Watching Ban Gioc Waterfall – Natural masterpiece in Southeast Asia
- The places welcome Mid-Autumn Festival in Vietnam cann’t miss
- Stunning landscapes along Vietnam Mountain Marathon route
- Are you planning to visit Ha Giang ?
- Vietnam Mountain Marathon 2017 will be held on September 22 at Sapa
- Travelling to Vietnam in September – October, what to visit ?
- Enjoying Vietnamese Food from North to the South