In the visitors’ access to website www.sapatoursfromhanoi.com of our company in the past weeks, “Sapa & Mu Cang Chai Package Tour 4 Days” is the tour package most interested in. Visitors chose this package for their vacation in September & October.
This is really a smart choice !!!
Because this is one of the exploring North Vietnam tour packages we have recently exploited.
If Sapa is the most scenic mountain landscapes in the northwest of Vietnam, Mu Cang Chai is the land of the most breathtaking rice terraces in the world. So this is the perfect combination to make an exciting journey with well-selected trekking routes for your journey of memorable experiences !
Sapa – Mu Cang Chai Package Tour 4 days are specially designed for the travellers who love to explore both wonderful destinations in the northwestern Vietnam . Only a four-days trip, it is enough to bring you the special experience of your trip from Sapa to Mu Cang Chai:
- This trip aims to show you the most beautiful route in North Vietnam: a journey from Sapa to Mu Cang Chai then Hanoi.
- Visit most stunning destinations of the region, including Sapa, Nghia Lo, Tu Le and Mu Cang Chai.
- Interesting trekking tours to view natural landscapes of mountains, waterfalls & valleys of rice terraces dotted with remote local villages. Such as: admire the picturesque settings of terraced rice fields in Nghia Lo, Tu Le and Sapa.
- Getting a great sense of local cultures while trekking to or homestaying in their villages : viewing their daily life, housestyles, farming works on rice terraces.
- One night at homestay to add the opportunity to exchange and learn about the culture of the ethnic minority here
- Chances to enjoy authentic local foods during the journey.
Plus, if you take this trip from September to October, this is the most desirable time of the year with the yellow of terraced fields. Time to take beautiful photos of nature
So it does not take too much time for a trip, just whenever you have free time, you can make the trip after stressful working days.
Photos of Sapa & Mu Cang Chai Package Tour:
Rice terraces in harvest time in Mu Cang Chai.
Sapa in September
Hmong people in Sapa
- Are you planning to visit Ha Giang ?
- Vietnam Mountain Marathon 2017 will be held on September 22 at Sapa
- Travelling to Vietnam in September – October, what to visit ?
- Enjoying Vietnamese Food from North to the South
- List 6 cafe shops have the most beautiful view Sapa
- How to enjoy a Vietnam holiday package during 10 Days ?
- 10 Vietnamese foods you need to try when comming here
- A holiday in Vietnam – Is this a safe travel destination?
- Watching the “Wonders Of The World” in Ho Chi Minh City
- Watching ” top the most beautiful terraces rice fields in the world “