Duration:2 days 3 nights
Tour route:Hanoi - Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sapa - Hanoi
Price from:$138Book Now
Departure: Every evening from Hanoi
Pick up: At your hotel in Hanoi
After the overnight train journey from Hanoi, you will be exploring Sapa and its beautiful southern valley for two days with one night homestay in Ta Van village of the Zay minority peoples. The trek from Sapa along Muong Hoa River, passing villages of the H’mong, Zay and Zao will offers spectacular scenery and a lot opportunities to get intact with local ethnic peoples for your new cultures discovery.
Night 1: Take overnight train from Hanoi to Lao Cai
Be ready at your hotel lobby at 8:00 p.m, our tour guide and driver will meet and pick you up for a short transfer to Hanoi Station to take the overnight train to Lao Cai City.
• Overnight on the train
Day 1 : Lao Cai – Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van
6h30 am, Picked up at Lao Cai Station upon your early arrival for over an hour drive uphill in a shared mini van to Sapa. After freshen up and Breakfast in a local restaurant you will have free time enjoy a free walk around this charming town, paying visit to Sapa market and the old cathedral where you can meet a lot of local ethnic minority peoples such as Black H’mong and Red Zao wearing their traditional colorful dresses selling their farming and gathering products and handicrafts for souvenir. Back to our Sapa office at about 9 am and begin your exploration trip to Muong Hoa valley. You will follow the main road heading south for about an hour before turning right to a foot path down hill to Muong Hoa Valley. This part offers spectacular scenery of the highest part of Hoang Lien Son mountain range and in a nice day, Fansipan Peak can be seen. Crossing the river by a suspension bridge you will challenge your feet uphill to Y Linh Ho village. Here you will pay visiting to some H’mong families, watching them doing their daily works. After picnic Lunch, the trail continues up and down hill for about 2 hours as you reach to Lao Chai, a large village of the H’mong and then following the river bank to Ta Van of the Zay people. Paying visiting to local homes, village schools… you will enjoy much your cultural discovery of local ethnic peoples as well as breathtaking scenery of the Muong Hoa Valley. Settle down in Ta Van village for an overnight homestay.
• Breakfast and Lunch and Dinner included
• Accommodation: Homestay in Ta Van Village
Day 2 : Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa – Overnight train to Hanoi
Leaving Ta Van village after Breakfast, you will take the trail uphill, passing fascinating terraced rice field and some small hamlets of the H’mong before getting through a bamboo forest to a waterfall, enjoy a break for magnificent scenery and then continue walking for half an hour to Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Zao peoples which sits on the top of a hill and looks down Muong Hoa river. After spending time visiting the village, making friend with the Zao and experiencing the hospitality you will cross the river by another suspension bridge and then uphill again to Su Pan village where you will pay visiting to a local handicraft center where H’mong and Zao women gather for exchanging experience and skill of making handicrafts. A late Lunch will be prepare here nearby this center and then you have time relaxing as well as getting acquaintance with local school boys, girls and their teachers as well.
Later a short drive will take you back to Sapa, take a shower and enjoy about two hours free time in Sapa before transfer down hill to Lao Cai station to take the overnight train back to Hanoi, which arrives early next morning and the trip ends.
• Breakfast & Picnic Lunch included, Dinner on your own
• Overnight on the train
Tour price includes
• Transfer from Lao Cai station to Sapa and back in shared mini bus with air-con
• Return overnight train basing on Deluxe 4 bed shared cabin with air-con
• Accommodation: 1 night in Ta Van Village.
• All meals as mentioned on above itinerary.
• Sightseeing fee, tax and services charge.
• Local English speaking tour guide.
Tour price excludes
• Meals not indicated on the itinerary.
• Drinks and Personal expenses.
You might be interested in:
- Authentic Adventure Sapa 2 Days 3 Nights
- Best Sapa Homestay Tour 2 days 1 night (By Express Bus)
- Sapa Trekking & Topas Ecolodge 2 Days
- Sapa Tour 2 days 1 night by Bus fom Hanoi
- Sapa Authentic Tours 3 Days 4 Nights
- Sapa Adventure Private Tour 4 days
- Sapa Authentic Trekking & Homestay Tour 3 days
- Highlight Sapa Trekking Tour 2 Days 3Nights
- Discovery Sapa & Conquering Fansipan by Cable Car 2 days
- Topas Ecolodge hiking package 3 days