Duration:2 Days 1 Night
Tour route:Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat Village - Y Linh Ho Village – Lao chai Village – Ta Van Village - Sapa - Hanoi
Price from:$120Book Now
Sapa Tour 2 days 1 night by Bus is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days – 1 night in Sapa aiming at: Saving the time, visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa, stay overnight in a good hotel to be comfortable, much lower cost than going by night train, especially you can enjoy the professional service provided by Vietnam Typical Tours.
Day 1 : Hanoi – Day Bus to Sapa – Cat Cat Village (5km walking, 2-3 hour walking) (L,D)
6:30 – 6:45 A.M: our team will pick you up from your hotel and then depart for Sapa. You will have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful scenery of the region on the road.
12:00 P.M: After about a 5- hour driver with short break en route, you will arrive in Sapa Town. Enjoy lunch in local restaurant and check in
02:00 P.M: meet up with our local guide then we have a short walk to visit Cat Cat Village which is the home to Black Hmong Tribe.
03:00 P.M, arrive at the village, photo opportunity, come into the local house to study their culture, custom as well as see how to make handicraft from natural material of hemp and indigo by the local
04:00 P.M relax at the waterfall before walking 2,5 km uphill back to Sapa
05:30 P.M, arrive at the hotel
Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa
Day 2 : Sapa – Y Linh Ho Village – Lao chai Village – Ta Van Village – Sapa – Day Bus to Hanoi (10km walking, 3- 4 hour walking) (B,L)
After having breakfast, we have a short walk of 5km along mountain trail to visit Y Linh Ho village which is inhabited by black Hmong tribe and completely secluded from tourists, especially you are able to embrace raw Sapa culture and community by coming into some native houses to discover their own culture and custom as well as study how the local tribe make handicraft from natural materials such as: hemp, indigo, ect. Continue to walk down to Muong Hoa River where you can take a rest or swim before trekking uphill to Lao Chai village where your picnic lunch will be served. After lunch, you will visit the Day and Red Dzao tribes of Tavan village, which lie in the middle of Muong Hoa valley with excellent panorama of rice terraced fields. Climbing to the main road, you are transferred to Sapa by car. At 03:30 P.M, we will catch our bus to Hanoi. Arriving in Hanoi at 09:00 P.M, ends the tour.
Note: This is a typical tour made by VIETNAM TYPICAL TOURS. In any case, please contact us for details in accordance with your departure date or customized itinerary.
• Round trip Sapa Express Bus ticket: Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
• Meals (02 lunches, 01 breakfast and 01 dinner)
• English speaking guide
• Bus transfer as mentioned in itinerary
• All entranced fees and permission
• Accommodation with 01 night at Sapa Unique Hotel or Vista hotel
• Your accommodation in Hanoi
• Travel insurance
• Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals, laundry..ect)
• % 30 of deposit in advance is required
• Advanced booking is required and subject to availibility
• Promotion can not be used in conjuction with any other promtions
• Extending your stay or upgrading accommodation will be charged in addition
• Upgrading from bus to train will be charged in addition
You might be interested in:
- Super Quick Halong Sapa Tours – 4 days
- Authentic Adventure Sapa 2 Days 3 Nights
- Best Sapa Homestay Tour 2 days 1 night (By Express Bus)
- Sapa Trekking & Topas Ecolodge 2 Days
- Easy Sapa Trekking Tour 2 days 3 nights (Overnight Homestay)
- Sapa Authentic Tours 3 Days 4 Nights
- Sapa Adventure Private Tour 4 days
- Sapa Authentic Trekking & Homestay Tour 3 days
- Highlight Sapa Trekking Tour 2 Days 3Nights
- Discovery Sapa & Conquering Fansipan by Cable Car 2 days