English photographer Teresa has spent one month travelling through Vietnam to capture some of the most awe-inspiring natural landscapes.
With a holiday in Vietnam, English photographer has recorded Vietnam’s natural beauty through his photos.
Here are some photos of Vietnam’s natural beauty:
Sunrise over the Mekong Delta
The Streets of Hanoi
Ta Hien street in Hanoi Old Quater.
Morning mist over the mountains at Ma Pi Leng Pass.
The Hai Van Pass
Ho Chi Minh City’s Chinatown
And you, you are ready for a travel trip to Vietnam and record great moments here. If yes, do not forget to share with us.
- Sapa weather in December & Tips for tourists
- Discover to the Year-end festival in Northern Vietnam
- Learn about : the special food in Ha Giang
- Travelling Ha Giang with top famous destinations
- Overwhelming mountainous landscapes of Ha Giang in late autumn
- 5 ideal destinations with “partner” to travel in late autumn in Vietnam
- Ha Giang is appealing with beautiful buckwheat flowers
- Top Homestays in Ha Giang for watching Buckwheat Flower Season
- How to enjoy a short holiday in Vietnam ?
- Do you choose Halong Bay or Sapa?