English photographer Teresa has spent one month travelling through Vietnam to capture some of the most awe-inspiring natural landscapes.
With a holiday in Vietnam, English photographer has recorded Vietnam’s natural beauty through his photos.
Here are some photos of Vietnam’s natural beauty:
Sunrise over the Mekong Delta
The Streets of Hanoi
Ta Hien street in Hanoi Old Quater.
Morning mist over the mountains at Ma Pi Leng Pass.
The Hai Van Pass
Ho Chi Minh City’s Chinatown
And you, you are ready for a travel trip to Vietnam and record great moments here. If yes, do not forget to share with us.
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Telegraph: “Now is best time to visit Vietnam”
- Top places to visit during Hanoi City Tour
- Sapa Tours From Hanoi 2 days for weekend vacation
- Vietnam street food tour: Top famous dishes
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Vietnam Famous Destinations From North to South
- Things make you will like about a Sapa Tour
- How to find the best Sapa Trekking Tours ?