English photographer Teresa has spent one month travelling through Vietnam to capture some of the most awe-inspiring natural landscapes.
With a holiday in Vietnam, English photographer has recorded Vietnam’s natural beauty through his photos.
Here are some photos of Vietnam’s natural beauty:
Sunrise over the Mekong Delta
The Streets of Hanoi
Ta Hien street in Hanoi Old Quater.
Morning mist over the mountains at Ma Pi Leng Pass.
The Hai Van Pass
Ho Chi Minh City’s Chinatown
And you, you are ready for a travel trip to Vietnam and record great moments here. If yes, do not forget to share with us.
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Beautiful snowy winter in Sapa
- Picturesque Valleys in Northern Vietnam
- Sapa – Winter festival 2018
- Sapa- challenging for mountainous trekking
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam
- Topas Ecolodge – Unique Lodge by National Geographic