English photographer Teresa has spent one month travelling through Vietnam to capture some of the most awe-inspiring natural landscapes.
With a holiday in Vietnam, English photographer has recorded Vietnam’s natural beauty through his photos.
Here are some photos of Vietnam’s natural beauty:
Sunrise over the Mekong Delta
The Streets of Hanoi
Ta Hien street in Hanoi Old Quater.
Morning mist over the mountains at Ma Pi Leng Pass.
The Hai Van Pass
Ho Chi Minh City’s Chinatown
And you, you are ready for a travel trip to Vietnam and record great moments here. If yes, do not forget to share with us.
- A short day trip to fully explore North Vietnam in 5 days
- Corn Wine in Bac Ha, Lao Cai
- Top places for Lunar New Year holidays 2018
- Top places of interest to visit Vietnam in December
- Bac Ha Mountain Market is one of the hub for ethnic traders in Sapa
- Join First German style Christmas Market held in Hanoi
- Top interesting activities for your Christmas holiday in Sapa
- Top destinations for your Christmas holiday in Vietnam
- Travel to Sapa with winter festival 2017 on December 23
- 7 days to explore Halong Sapa with Vietnam Typical Tours