Terraced fields in the mountainous provinces in northern Vietnam will start showing gorgeous colors in September and October when the harvest season comes. This is the time travelers flock to the locations to take photos of the yellow ripening fields and enjoy a wonderful holiday in Vietnam.
When the northern mountainous region enters autumn, tourists have a chance to marvel at the most beautiful terraced fields in Vietnam, including fields in Sapa, Mu Cang Chai and Hoang Su Phi.
The US-based Travel and Living chose Sapa’s terraced fields as one of the seven most magnificent terraced fields of the world.
Here are photos about terrace fields in the harvest season in Vietnam:
Ripening rice fields in Northern Vietnam.
Terraced rice fields in Hoang Su Phi.
Mu Cang Chai
If you are looking the best time to see the terraced fields, what are you waiting for anything??? Plan your trip to North of Vietnam soon !!!
- Fansipan Cable Car Sapa – All You Need to Know Before You Go
- Picturesque Valleys in Northern Vietnam
- Sapa – Winter festival 2018
- Sapa- challenging for mountainous trekking
- Beautiful snowy winter in Sapa
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam