Terraced fields in the mountainous provinces in northern Vietnam will start showing gorgeous colors in September and October when the harvest season comes. This is the time travelers flock to the locations to take photos of the yellow ripening fields and enjoy a wonderful holiday in Vietnam.
When the northern mountainous region enters autumn, tourists have a chance to marvel at the most beautiful terraced fields in Vietnam, including fields in Sapa, Mu Cang Chai and Hoang Su Phi.
The US-based Travel and Living chose Sapa’s terraced fields as one of the seven most magnificent terraced fields of the world.
Here are photos about terrace fields in the harvest season in Vietnam:
Ripening rice fields in Northern Vietnam.
Terraced rice fields in Hoang Su Phi.
Mu Cang Chai
If you are looking the best time to see the terraced fields, what are you waiting for anything??? Plan your trip to North of Vietnam soon !!!
- Are you planning to visit Ha Giang ?
- Vietnam Mountain Marathon 2017 will be held on September 22 at Sapa
- Travelling to Vietnam in September – October, what to visit ?
- Enjoying Vietnamese Food from North to the South
- List 6 cafe shops have the most beautiful view Sapa
- How to enjoy a Vietnam holiday package during 10 Days ?
- 10 Vietnamese foods you need to try when comming here
- A holiday in Vietnam – Is this a safe travel destination?
- Watching the “Wonders Of The World” in Ho Chi Minh City
- Watching ” top the most beautiful terraces rice fields in the world “