Bac Ha has the largest market open on Sunday in the centre of Bac Ha town. It has very beautiful colored minorities’ costumes. Here you can meet several minorities such as Flower H’Mong, Black Dzao, Nung, Phu la and Tay. The market offers a variety of local products, which can not be found in the other areas.
Now, Let discover Sapa with a Bac Ha Market tour only with 10 beautiful photos together with us. VietNam Typical Tours believes that after this post you will want to come to Sapa right now.
Located about 76 km from the train station, Bac Ha is a remote district of Lao Cai province. Bac Ha market which takes place every Sunday.
This market is famous for the originality and authenticity that the traders still preserve. So, Bac Ha Market is one of the biggest and most well know in all of North Vietnam.
The market offers a variety of local products, which can not be found in the other areas.
It is not simply a place for buy and sell but also an opportunity for people from different ethnicities to come and meet.
Is a chance for women can demonstrate their beautiful handmade traditional costumes and even for youngsters to find their dates.
The local minority tribes bring their livestock to sell each week.
The children also followed her mother to the mark. And to reach the market, many ethnic vendors have to walk a long distance passing mountains and hills.
Come to Bac Ha market, this is a great chance to you get the best moment to discover the largest market open on Sunday in Sapa and discover amazing landscapes with experiences the indigenous culture in the warmest welcome of local residents. Specially, its a great chance for re-connecting with family, friends and yourself.
And if you want to book a tour to Bac Ha Market. Please contact us at:
VietNam Typical Tours Office:
📮2nd Floor, No 8, Ma May St, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
☎ Mob/WhatsAp/Skype/zalo.(+84) 974 861 652 – Ms Jenny
- Top 3 Natural Wonder of Limestone in Vietnam
- “Classic travel package” is most choosed for family holiday in Vietnam
- Where is the best place to eat Pho (Noolde Soup) in Hanoi Old Quarter ?
- Hydroplane in Ha Long Bay – Experiences luxury in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s terraced rice fields listed in the top 14 most surreal landscapes in the world
- The most favored journey – watching terrace rice fields in September
- Suggestions on the best Sapa Luxury Tours
- The Best Northern Vietnam Tours that tourists should know
- Explore Northern Vietnam with a completely new journey druing 9 days
- From Sapa to Mu Cang Chai – The perfect combination for a trip