Are you plan about a holiday in Vietnam and are you wondering whether to choose Halong Bay or Sapa ?
And our article will help you answer that question ?
In a way it’s surprising how often Sapa and Halong Bay are compared as they are different in so many ways. In fact, the only thing they really have in common is that they are both beautiful, albeit different, landscapes. Given these many differences, the main factor in your decision should be your interests and what you want to get out of your trip.
Trekkers and those interested in ethnic minorities should head to Sapa Tours. All treks include visits to ethnic minority villages; you will also come across plenty of people from the Red Dao and Black H’mong groups in Sapa town and a visit to the local markets is a fascinating experience.
Pictures of our visitors on the Sapa trip
While trekking is big in Sapa, you won’t find so many other activities, whereas Ha Long Bay offers an array: kayaking, swimming, rock climbing and cycling. And, of course, boat trips.
So you think about a trip to combine Halong and Sapa during 4 days ?
A travel trip 4 days – Halong Bay Sapa Package Tour will take you from the mountain to the bay, the most beautiful landscape of Northern Vietnam.
Now, please think about my suggestion. I believe it will not disappoint you !
- A short day trip to fully explore North Vietnam in 5 days
- Corn Wine in Bac Ha, Lao Cai
- Top places for Lunar New Year holidays 2018
- Top places of interest to visit Vietnam in December
- Bac Ha Mountain Market is one of the hub for ethnic traders in Sapa
- Join First German style Christmas Market held in Hanoi
- Top interesting activities for your Christmas holiday in Sapa
- Top destinations for your Christmas holiday in Vietnam
- Travel to Sapa with winter festival 2017 on December 23
- 7 days to explore Halong Sapa with Vietnam Typical Tours