Are you plan about a holiday in Vietnam and are you wondering whether to choose Halong Bay or Sapa ?
And our article will help you answer that question ?
In a way it’s surprising how often Sapa and Halong Bay are compared as they are different in so many ways. In fact, the only thing they really have in common is that they are both beautiful, albeit different, landscapes. Given these many differences, the main factor in your decision should be your interests and what you want to get out of your trip.
Trekkers and those interested in ethnic minorities should head to Sapa Tours. All treks include visits to ethnic minority villages; you will also come across plenty of people from the Red Dao and Black H’mong groups in Sapa town and a visit to the local markets is a fascinating experience.
Pictures of our visitors on the Sapa trip
While trekking is big in Sapa, you won’t find so many other activities, whereas Ha Long Bay offers an array: kayaking, swimming, rock climbing and cycling. And, of course, boat trips.
So you think about a trip to combine Halong and Sapa during 4 days ?
A travel trip 4 days – Halong Bay Sapa Package Tour will take you from the mountain to the bay, the most beautiful landscape of Northern Vietnam.
Now, please think about my suggestion. I believe it will not disappoint you !
- Conquering Fansipan, Sapa in December !
- Sapa weather in December & Tips for tourists
- Discover to the Year-end festival in Northern Vietnam
- Learn about : the special food in Ha Giang
- Travelling Ha Giang with top famous destinations
- Overwhelming mountainous landscapes of Ha Giang in late autumn
- 5 ideal destinations with “partner” to travel in late autumn in Vietnam
- Ha Giang is appealing with beautiful buckwheat flowers
- Top Homestays in Ha Giang for watching Buckwheat Flower Season
- How to enjoy a short holiday in Vietnam ?