Tour route:Hanoi - Halong Bay (Sung Sot Cave, Ti Top Island) - Hanoi
Price from:$55Book Now
In this full day trip, you will enjoy the most famous scenery and destinations of Halong Bay, visit beautiful caves and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Being in the middle of the bay of wonders, relaxing on the crystal blue ocean and charming white sand beaches, all the pressure will fly away and you will completely enjoy your journey to the land of pleasure: wonderful landscapes, fresh and tasty seafood, peaceful atmosphere. This trip definitely will be a truly wonderful experience.
Pass through uninhabited islets and outcrops including Cock Fighting, Incense Burner, and Thumb
Visit Titov Island, enjoy swimming on sandy beach and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise
Visit beautiful cave and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds.
Know before you go
• Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions
• A doctor and pharmacy are not available on board the boat
• The estimated time of arrival back in Hanoi is between 20:30 and 21:30. If you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact the tour operator to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices
• Please be ready and on time for the pick-up service
• Bring your passport with valid visa, some cash in Vietnamese dong and US dollars for personal expenses, sun block and insect repellent and sports shoes
• From December through March, you are advised to bring warm clothing.
07h15 – 07h40: Pick up at your Hotel (around the old quarter) and start the trip with 3,5 hours to Ha Long bay,short break half way about 20 minutes.
11h45 – 12h00: Arrival Tuan Chau island,Check on Boat and have Vietnamese traditional Lunch with seafood while cruising though the amazing rocks:Insence Bunner,Stone Dog,Cock fighting …
13h30: Explore the longest,biggest and the most beautiful grotto of Ha Long bay(Sung Sot grotto-Surprising grotto).
14h45: Discover Luon Cave(water cave)with some options:
– Kayaking or bamboo boat.
– Relaxing on boat.
15h45: Visit Titop island:
– Swimming on the beach.
– Trekking Titop peak for taking photos with panoramic view of the bay.
17h45: Back to Ha Long habour.
Enjoy sunset party on boat with red wine,fruites,cake..
21h30: Arrival to Ha Noi-Drop you off at your hotel (around the old quarter).
End the trip.
Pick up and Drop off at your hotel in the old quarter.
Entrance fee tickets.
Vietnamese traditional food with seafood.
2 small bottles of water on bus.
English speaking guide during trip.
Tax and tips for tour guide and driver.
Optional:Kayaking or Bamboo boat.
Other things are not mentioned in programmer.
THINGS YOU SHOULD BRING
Hat or umbrella and Shoes,Sunglasses.
Cash for personal expences.
Itinerary will be change upon weather condition or traffic jam.
We only drop you off at your hotel in the old quarter.
Under 3 years old :Free of charge(<1,2 m).
From 4 up to 8 years old:75% of adult price.
From 9 years old up:100% of adult price.