Duration:4 Days 4 Nights
Tour route:Hanoi - Sapa – Muong Hoa Valley – Lech Village – Thanh Kim Village – Sapa - Love Waterfall – Tram Ton Pass– Than Uyen – Mu Cang Chai - Hua Khat Village – Tu Le - Muong Lo - Hanoi
This trip aims to show you the most beautiful route in North Vietnam: a journey from Sapa to Mu Cang Chai then Hanoi. It covers the least-visited, but most stunning destinations of the region, including Sapa, Nghia Lo, Tu Le and Mu Cang Chai. You will enjoy a relaxing car trip on the mountainous route and a scenic hike to admire the picturesque settings of terraced rice fields in Nghia Lo, Tu Le and Sa pa. These imposing fields draw a number of Vietnamese youth who love to take pictures and travel with a sense of adventure. Amidst this magnificent landscape, you will meet ethnic minority people in their colorful costumes..
Night 1 : Hanoi – Night train to Lao Cai
Be ready at your hotel lobby at 8:10 p.m, our tour guide and driver will meet and pick you up for a short transfer to Hanoi Station to take the overnight train to Lao Cai City. Overnight on the train.
Accommodation: 4 berth soft sleeper train cabin.
Day 1: Lao cai – Muong Hoa Valley – Lech Village – Thanh Kim Village – Sapa (B,L,D)
06:30 A.M, arriving at Lao cai Train Station, you are welcomed by our driver then we will have an hour transferring to Sapa by car for breakfast and freshing up.
09:30 A.M , a car will take us out of the town, following the only road built on the side of a mountain range, looking down the valley, over viewing magnificent landscapes composed of high mountains, deep valleys, and stream of water winding, waterfalls and terraced rice paddies… leaving the main road for some short trek, you will visit tribal villages such as Ta Van of the Zay, Su Pan of the Black H’mong, Thanh Kim of the Tay…enjoy meeting and contacting locals at home and at works. We leave Thanh Kim of the Tay people in late afternoon, drive back to Sapa.
Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa
Day 2: Sapa – Love Waterfall – Tram Ton Pass – Than Uyen – Mu Cang Chai (B,L,D)
Check out to leave Sapa this morning, we will head to Mu Cang Chai where have beautiful terraced fields that was recognized as heritage of terraced fields. From Sapa town, our car will take us cross Tram Ton Pass where you can enjoy freshestand cool air and nice landscapes including Love Waterfall. Taking tours to visit villages of Muong Khoa, Muong Kim and Na Kim where you can see very colorful minority groups. Lunch en route. Arrival in Mu Cang Chai at mid afternoon, we will drive to Kim Noi village, the village of Black Thai people, one family here will be our host today. Leisure time we may take a strolling around this village to see the normal life of villagers. Dinner with family. Overnight at Kim Noi village of Thai people in Mu Cang Chai.
Day 3: Mu Cang Chai – Hua Khat Village – Tu Le (B,L,D)
After having breakfast at the homestay, we will walk to visit Hua Khat Village which is home to Hmong Tribe and it will be great day for photo opportunity with amazing landscape of rice paddy. Continue to walk to the main road where car is waiting for, crossing Cao Pha Pass on the bumpy road and visiting bee-growing farm and someminority groups on the way until you get to Tu Le. Check in the hotel then you are free at your leisure.
Accommodation: Muong Lo Hotel
Day 4: Tu Le – Muong Lo – Hanoi (B)
After having breakfast ,we continue our trip by car to Hanoi via Muong Lo (Nghia Lo). This is quite unspoiled tourist destination where you can enjoy the most beautiful landscapes. Visiting Dzao and Thai minorities on the way. Lunch en route in your own. Arriving in Hanoi around 03:00 P.M, ends the tour by dropping you off at your hotel.
Note: This is a typical tour made by VIETNAM TYPICAL TOURS. In any case, please contact us for details in accordance with your departure date or customized itinerary.
About Price: Since this is a private tour, the price per person varies and depends on many aspects, such as your group size, the hotel ratings and your departure date. If you want to get a custom price quote for this tour, please fill out the online inquiry form and give you as much information as possible about your trip. Your online travel consultants will be at your service and help you make the most of your travel time and dollars!
The service is inclusive of:
• Special package: US$ 480 / person apply for two persons upward
• One way train tickets Hanoi – Lao cai
• All private car with air-condition transfer along the trip
• All meals dedicated in program as B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
• English speaking guide
• Food and accommodation for guide and driver
• All entranced fees and permission
• Accommodation with 01 night at Hotel in Sapa, 01 night at the homestay and 01 night at Muong Lo Hotel
The service is excluded:
• Visa to Vietnam
• International and domestic airfare
• Other meals and drinks
• Other optional and activities not on the package
• Travel insurance, personal expense
• Your hotel accommodation in Hanoi
What to take:
Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, hiking shoes and small day pack, warm clothes in the winter time (from November to March).
We also recommend packing: personal articles, insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat, sun-hat….
• % 30 of deposit in advance is required
• Advanced booking is required and subject to availibility
• Extending your stay or upgrading accommodation will be charged in addition
You might be interested in:
- Superquick Northern Vietnam Trip – 5 Days
- Super Quick Halong Sapa Tours – 4 days
- Amazing Northern Vietnam 5 days
- Best Of Northern Vietnam Tour 7 days
- Vietnam Discovery Tour – 12 Days (Domestic flights Included)
- Exploring Hanoi & Halong Bay 3 days
- Hanoi – Halong Bay – Saigon – Mekong Delta – Cu Chi 8 Days
- Hanoi – Sapa – Topas Ecolodge & Bai Tu Long Bay 7 Days
- Sapa – Bac Ha market, Can Cau market – Halong Bay – 6 days
- Hanoi – Sapa – Ha Giang – Ba Be National Park – Hanoi – 9 Days