Duration:2 days 1 night
Tour route:Hanoi - Halong - Sung Sot Cave - Hanoi
Papaya cruise was built in both modern western styles and classic. Papaya cruise covered by 10 deluxe cabins with wooden furnishings, airconditional and en-suite Bathroom system of cleverly – designed windows for amazing views of the insight, and a panorama scenery on the sundeck zone creating a new breakthrough in seeing the beauty of Halong Bay.
– Kayaking 2 person/1 kayak.
– Fishing, singing karaoke.
– English speaking staff.
– Vietnamese cruisine (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
– Fresh fruit, tea, coffee.
– 1 small bootle water on bus.
– Entertainment Activities and Bar Happy Hour.
– Safety Facilities and First-Aid Equipment.
– Luxury cabin with Air con, en-suite Bathroom, slippers
Day 1 Hanoi – Halong (-L,D)
7h45 – 8h15: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel or our office depart to Ha long Bay, spend 3,5 hours . On the haft way stop for short break in Hai Duong Province 25 minutes.
12h00 – 12h15: Arrive Bai Chay port, enjoy welcome drink, crew briefing before checking in cabin. Start cruising and enjoy a Special lunch with Vietnamese Traditional Dishes while the boat slowly slides on romantic waves of the sea to the legendary fishing village.
14h30: Visiting Sung Sot Cave (surprising cave)
15h30: Spend one hour Kayaking on emerald water of the world heritage.
16h30: Our cruise will take you to the Titov Island, It is noted for having a viewpoint at its peak which affords splendid views all around Halong Bay. Or you can enjoy your swimming on romance Sandy beach.
17h30: Return to the Boat Welcome sunset Party and Relaxing on Sun deck, boat anchors at Sung Sot area – the safest place for overnight.
19h30:A welcome drink wine serves, Enjoy dinner with Vietnamese cuisine.
21h00: Intermingle with activities on board such as Squid fish fishing, Singing Karaoke, socializing with others. Our bartender serves you the best drink at bar, overnight on boat.
Day 2 :Halong -Back to Hanoi (B/L-)
6h00: Wake up take sunrise photos.
7h30: Have sunrise breakfast in the absolutely quiet bay.
8h00: The boat cruising to Pearl farm. The pearls in Halong are the most renowned in Vietnam. The process of farming and retrieving pearls takes years.
9h15: Return to the room, check out and settle the bill, take time to relax while the Boat is cruising back to Bai Chay Port, leave your words in the Memory Book and have lunch in Restaurant.
12h30: Say goodbye to Ha long bay and take shuttle bus back to Hanoi
16h30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip end.
– Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
– A bottle of water/person on the bus.
– Fully furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C and hot shower.
– English speaking tour guide.
– All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary.
– Meals as: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner (B,L,D)
– Complimentary morning tea and coffee
– Kayaking (one hour)
– Fishing equipments
– On board insurance, service charge
– Beverages, tax and personal expenses
– Others not clearly mentioned above
WHAT TO BRING
– Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
– Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Ha long bay package tours for kids:
– Baby Cost is free of charge and according to availability.
– Children under 5 years old will be free of charge (maximum is 1 child per cabin, sharing room with parent)
– Children from 5 to under 9 years old (maximum is 1 child per cabin):
+ Sharing bed with parents will be charged 50% the adult tour price
+ Sharing room with adult will be charged 75% the adult tour price
– From 10 and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)