Xin Cheng market opens on every Wednesdays. It offers the opportunity to discover a colourful gathering point of many local minorities (Flower Hmong, Tay or Giay).
On the way to the Bac Ha market along the Chinese border, you will enjoy amazing mountain scenery, charming rivers and terraced rice fields. People from vicinities meet at the market to exchange tobacco, clothes, fruits, horses, buffaloes and many other local products. Xin Cheng is also a social gathering point for the villagers to meet and exchange the latest news. On the way back to Sapa, you will pass by the Hmong King Palace which was built in the early 20th century during the French colonial era.
- Tips the best addresses to eat in Sapa
- Make a Sapa Tour, is it really worth in your vacation ?
- Places to see flowers peach in Sapa
- Enjoy a wonderful Tet holiday in Sapa, Why not ?
- The best time to enjoy Sapa tour under the snow
- The reasons to choose a travel trip during Tet Nguyen Dan in Vietnam
- Explore Northeast Vietnam Tour in 6 days
- Things you need to know for Sapa Tours in winter
- A short day trip to fully explore North Vietnam in 5 days
- Corn Wine in Bac Ha, Lao Cai