There is no need to travel any further than southern Long An Province to find the seven Wonders of the World such as the Eiffel Tower, Sydney Opera House, among others.
In Cat Tuong Phu Sinh residential park, in Rach Sen hamlet, My Hanh Bac commune, Duc Hoa district, Long An, you will find replicas of the seven Wonders of the World.
The model is made of fibre glass. It has a subtle but like the real thing. Although the project is not yet complete, it has attracted many young people to visit, check-in, take pictures of recent days.
St. Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow, Russia in the middle of the park with colorful colors. This is also one of the most famous buildings in Moscow, Russia.
The Statue of Liberty, a symbol of New York, USA, is also appears here.
The Sydney Opera House has a unique shell-like architecture. The place makes an art performance located in Sydney Harbor, Australia.
The famous Pisa tower of Italy, which attracts millions of visitors to take a photo, now has a copy in Vietnam.
The Taj Mahal is a tomb located in Agra, India described as a masterpiece of the world. The model of this impressive building is also in the area of Cat Tuong Phu Sinh.
The London Tower Bridge is a famous destination in London, UK. This model is located right in front of the park, in front of the lake is gradually being perfected.
The park is open to visitors free of charge, expected to be completed by September 2. Visitors can use the parking lot of the high-end residential area.
Beside in the residential area there are outdoor exercise equipment, early childhood parks with large dinosaur models, love park …
- Honeymoon in Sapa – What to See and Where to Stay?
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Telegraph: “Now is best time to visit Vietnam”
- Top places to visit during Hanoi City Tour
- Sapa Tours From Hanoi 2 days for weekend vacation
- Vietnam street food tour: Top famous dishes
- Vietnam Famous Destinations From North to South
- Things make you will like about a Sapa Tour