Ban Gioc Waterfall is 350km from Hanoi. It’s reached via a good national highway to Cao Bang City, and then several recently upgraded provincial roads, leading through fantastic countryside to the falls.
The falls are half in Vietnam and half in China. Both countries have bamboo rafts that punt visitors around the base of the falls for better views of the cascade.
Ban Gioc Waterfall is considered a priceless gift that the nature has given to the northern mountainous province of Cao Bang. It is an overwhelming waterfall with breathtaking beauty in Southeast Asia.
The fall located on the Vietnam-China borderline, is in Dam Thuy commune of Trung Khanh district
Ban Gioc Waterfall is 53 metres high and 300 metres wide. It has three levels with many smaller waterfalls
The sound of the waterfall can be heard from far away
Along with nearby mountains, rivers and caves, Ban Gioc Waterfall has become a magnet for both domestic and foreign tourists
Make a trip travel with us, book “Ba Be lake – Ban Gioc Water Fall – Pac Bo cave 3 Days“, you will have a great vacation in Vietnam !
- Relax and enjoy your full day cruise on Incredible Cruise
- Halong Sapa Tour – A travel trip from the mountain to the bay
- Top 5 Luxury Cruises in Halong Bay – you should know
- The places welcome Mid-Autumn Festival in Vietnam cann’t miss
- Stunning landscapes along Vietnam Mountain Marathon route
- Are you planning to visit Ha Giang ?
- Vietnam Mountain Marathon 2017 will be held on September 22 at Sapa
- Travelling to Vietnam in September – October, what to visit ?
- Enjoying Vietnamese Food from North to the South
- List 6 cafe shops have the most beautiful view Sapa