The Vietnamese culture has always evolved on the basis of the wet rice civilization. Thus, the lifestyle of the Vietnamese population is closely related to its village and native lands.
In Vietnamese society, people gather together to form villages in rural areas, and guilds in urban areas. Villages and guilds have been forming since the dawn of the nation. These organizations have gradually developed for the population to be more stable and closer together. Each village and guild has its own regulations called conventions
The purpose of these conventions is the promotion of good customs within populations. All the conventions are different but they are always in accordance with the state laws.
Approximately ten thousands such conventions are kept in the History Museum in Hanoi and in other museums throughout the country.
- REVIEW: Superquick Northern Vietnam Trip 5 days of Vietnam Typical Tours Company
- Top 5 Overnight Trains To Sapa From Hanoi: Budget to Luxury
- Top Things To Do in Sapa – Do you know ?
- Sali house – one of the “dreaming” houses in Ta Van Valley, Sapa
- Tips travel: Top Things To Do in Vietnam
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Sapa a great place for trekking tours
- 5 experiences Vietnam not to be missed when come here
- Where are the best places to eat Banh cuon Hanoi (Rolling steamed cake) ?
- The Best Places for you enjoy Bun Cha in Hanoi