The Vietnamese culture has always evolved on the basis of the wet rice civilization. Thus, the lifestyle of the Vietnamese population is closely related to its village and native lands.
In Vietnamese society, people gather together to form villages in rural areas, and guilds in urban areas. Villages and guilds have been forming since the dawn of the nation. These organizations have gradually developed for the population to be more stable and closer together. Each village and guild has its own regulations called conventions
The purpose of these conventions is the promotion of good customs within populations. All the conventions are different but they are always in accordance with the state laws.
Approximately ten thousands such conventions are kept in the History Museum in Hanoi and in other museums throughout the country.
- Honeymoon in Sapa – What to See and Where to Stay?
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Telegraph: “Now is best time to visit Vietnam”
- Top places to visit during Hanoi City Tour
- Sapa Tours From Hanoi 2 days for weekend vacation
- Vietnam street food tour: Top famous dishes
- Vietnam Famous Destinations From North to South
- Things make you will like about a Sapa Tour