The Vietnamese culture has always evolved on the basis of the wet rice civilization. Thus, the lifestyle of the Vietnamese population is closely related to its village and native lands.
In Vietnamese society, people gather together to form villages in rural areas, and guilds in urban areas. Villages and guilds have been forming since the dawn of the nation. These organizations have gradually developed for the population to be more stable and closer together. Each village and guild has its own regulations called conventions
The purpose of these conventions is the promotion of good customs within populations. All the conventions are different but they are always in accordance with the state laws.
Approximately ten thousands such conventions are kept in the History Museum in Hanoi and in other museums throughout the country.
- Top 3 Natural Wonder of Limestone in Vietnam
- “Classic travel package” is most choosed for family holiday in Vietnam
- The most favored journey – watching terrace rice fields in September
- The charming beauty of Northern Vietnam in pictures
- Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa – The best choice to stay in Sapa for your Sapa travel
- Top reasons why Sapa is perfect for your honeymoon
- Top adventure travel experiences for 2017 that travellers need know
- Tips: Top 5 places to visit in Northern Vietnam before you die
- Swimming pool on mountain at Topas Ecolodge – One of the interesting stops of Sapa
- How hard is the trek to Fansipan mountain peak ?