The Vietnamese culture has always evolved on the basis of the wet rice civilization. Thus, the lifestyle of the Vietnamese population is closely related to its village and native lands.
In Vietnamese society, people gather together to form villages in rural areas, and guilds in urban areas. Villages and guilds have been forming since the dawn of the nation. These organizations have gradually developed for the population to be more stable and closer together. Each village and guild has its own regulations called conventions
The purpose of these conventions is the promotion of good customs within populations. All the conventions are different but they are always in accordance with the state laws.
Approximately ten thousands such conventions are kept in the History Museum in Hanoi and in other museums throughout the country.
- Bac Ha Mountain Market is one of the hub for ethnic traders in Sapa
- Join First German style Christmas Market held in Hanoi
- Top interesting activities for your Christmas holiday in Sapa
- Top destinations for your Christmas holiday in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s weather in December
- Conquering Fansipan, Sapa in December !
- Sapa weather in December & Tips for tourists
- Discover to the Year-end festival in Northern Vietnam
- Overwhelming mountainous landscapes of Ha Giang in late autumn
- 5 ideal destinations with “partner” to travel in late autumn in Vietnam