As winter’s cold grip loosens on Hanoi, the city has been named one of the ideal travel destinations for March by American-based Business Insider.
The list is compiled based on analysis of flight tickets, weather and popular travel periods.
Hanoi in March enjoys a mild climate with average temperatures ranging from 17-24 degrees Celsius, with the cold winds long gone and the sun starting to shine.
The capital is also quieter following the frenetic Lunar New Year holiday, a major travel season which often ends in February.
Since March is by nature a “shoulder season” when tourism neither peaks nor troughs, travelers can enjoy cost-effective journeys, Business Insider says.
The news website advises wandering around the Old Quarter in the city center, an area it describes as “energetic and mazelike.”
Last year, Time ranked Hanoi at No.1 on its list of Best International Destinations in terms of value for money.
In early 2017, Britain’s Daily Telegraph listed Hanoi as one of the top 10 cities for street food.
TripAdvisor, the world’s popular travel guide and review website, also named Vietnam’s capital in the top 10 destinations for 2017, as voted for by its users.-VNA
- Honeymoon in Sapa – What to See and Where to Stay?
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Telegraph: “Now is best time to visit Vietnam”
- Top places to visit during Hanoi City Tour
- Sapa Tours From Hanoi 2 days for weekend vacation
- Vietnam street food tour: Top famous dishes
- Vietnam Famous Destinations From North to South
- Things make you will like about a Sapa Tour
- How to find the best Sapa Trekking Tours ?