Traveling to Ha Giang brought you many interesting experiences. This place is famous for its majestic landscape, endless winding roads and huge flower fields.
Besides, the kindness and friendliness of the people there also contribute greatly to its attraction.
And our article will suggest to you: Top famous destinations in Ha Giang.
Dong Van rocky terrain with majestic rocky terrain and multicultural experience is always an attractive destination for visitors.
Dong Van market on Sunday morning. The market is right next to the old town of Dong Van. Visiting, cultural exchange with ethnic people and do not forget to enjoy the typical dishes, folk here.
Bac Sum Slope with rolling hills and mountains throughout the year covered by mist, having limited visibility. This is probably the challenge and also the first highlight for visitors.
Going to Ha Giang, do not skip visiting Lung Cu Flagpole, the northernmost point of Vietnam. Standing on Lung Cu Flagpole, you will see the flag that flutters in the breeze.
Co Tien mountain, a famous place in Quan Ba to see the panoramic view of Quan Ba and Cua Tien mountaintop from above.
Vuong Palace is also an unforgettable place in the Sa Phin valley. With a unique architecture, this is the highlight of the rocky mountains of the cat ears.
Yen Minh pine forest - about 100 km from Ha Giang city. Here, with straight lines, straight from the road to the hills and mountains will be the ideal shooting location.
Through Yen Minh and Pho Cao, you can come to Lung Cam valley, which lies in the middle of the forest. This is home to the ancient walls of the Mongolian plateau, is also the context in the movie "Pao's story" with many triangular flower fields ...
Ma Phi Leng Pass, also called Happiness Road, connects Dong Van and Meo Vac. This is the most beautiful and famous street of the rocky plateau.
Hoang Su Phi - destination can not miss. Here you can enjoy the terrace rice fields are beautiful.
Now, Are you ready travel to Ha Giang with us ??? Please contact:
Photo by Internet
- A short day trip to fully explore North Vietnam in 5 days
- Corn Wine in Bac Ha, Lao Cai
- Top places for Lunar New Year holidays 2018
- Top places of interest to visit Vietnam in December
- Bac Ha Mountain Market is one of the hub for ethnic traders in Sapa
- Join First German style Christmas Market held in Hanoi
- Top interesting activities for your Christmas holiday in Sapa
- Top destinations for your Christmas holiday in Vietnam
- Travel to Sapa with winter festival 2017 on December 23
- 7 days to explore Halong Sapa with Vietnam Typical Tours