If you are planing for your Christmas hoilday in Sapa in this year. Congratulations !!! Because you will have a chance to participate in the Sapa Winter Festival extremely unique.
Sapa winter festival 2017 is set to take place on December 23 in the Sapa district of the northern province of Lao Cai, according to Viet Nam National Administration of Tourism.
This is the second year such an event to be held, showcasing diverse cultural and art activities of ethnic minority groups.
The event will be divided into two phases, with the focus on December 22nd-24th and December 29th-31st.
So, A Sapa Tour from Hanoi on this special occasion, international and local visitors will have an opportunity to enjoy the festival and traditional art performances, folk games, and local specialities.
The highlight of the event is a fire dancing festival of the Red Dao ethnic minority group. In addition, the district of Sapa is making preparations for a street festival with parades and performances of the traditional costumes of ethnic groups, with dragon dances on main streets on December 31.
Sa Pa Winter Festival 2017 promise bring the opportunity for visitors to experience Sa Pa’s winter.
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam
- Topas Ecolodge – Unique Lodge by National Geographic
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Telegraph: “Now is best time to visit Vietnam”
- Top places to visit during Hanoi City Tour