If you are planing for your Christmas hoilday in Sapa in this year. Congratulations !!! Because you will have a chance to participate in the Sapa Winter Festival extremely unique.
Sapa winter festival 2017 is set to take place on December 23 in the Sapa district of the northern province of Lao Cai, according to Viet Nam National Administration of Tourism.
This is the second year such an event to be held, showcasing diverse cultural and art activities of ethnic minority groups.
The event will be divided into two phases, with the focus on December 22nd-24th and December 29th-31st.
So, A Sapa Tour from Hanoi on this special occasion, international and local visitors will have an opportunity to enjoy the festival and traditional art performances, folk games, and local specialities.
The highlight of the event is a fire dancing festival of the Red Dao ethnic minority group. In addition, the district of Sapa is making preparations for a street festival with parades and performances of the traditional costumes of ethnic groups, with dragon dances on main streets on December 31.
Sa Pa Winter Festival 2017 promise bring the opportunity for visitors to experience Sa Pa’s winter.
- Tips for Sapa tour to see the peach flowers
- Lunar New Year is the best time to visit Bac Ha Market
- Tips the best addresses to eat in Sapa
- Make a Sapa Tour, is it really worth in your vacation ?
- Places to see flowers peach in Sapa
- Enjoy a wonderful Tet holiday in Sapa, Why not ?
- Watching the peach flowers blossom in Sapa, which month ?
- The best time to enjoy Sapa tour under the snow
- The reasons to choose a travel trip during Tet Nguyen Dan in Vietnam
- Explore Northeast Vietnam Tour in 6 days