If you are planing for your Christmas hoilday in Sapa in this year. Congratulations !!! Because you will have a chance to participate in the Sapa Winter Festival extremely unique.
Sapa winter festival 2017 is set to take place on December 23 in the Sapa district of the northern province of Lao Cai, according to Viet Nam National Administration of Tourism.
This is the second year such an event to be held, showcasing diverse cultural and art activities of ethnic minority groups.
The event will be divided into two phases, with the focus on December 22nd-24th and December 29th-31st.
So, A Sapa Tour from Hanoi on this special occasion, international and local visitors will have an opportunity to enjoy the festival and traditional art performances, folk games, and local specialities.
The highlight of the event is a fire dancing festival of the Red Dao ethnic minority group. In addition, the district of Sapa is making preparations for a street festival with parades and performances of the traditional costumes of ethnic groups, with dragon dances on main streets on December 31.
Sa Pa Winter Festival 2017 promise bring the opportunity for visitors to experience Sa Pa’s winter.
- Join First German style Christmas Market held in Hanoi
- Top interesting activities for your Christmas holiday in Sapa
- Top destinations for your Christmas holiday in Vietnam
- 7 days to explore Halong Sapa with Vietnam Typical Tours
- Vietnam’s weather in December
- Conquering Fansipan, Sapa in December !
- Discover to the Year-end festival in Northern Vietnam
- Learn about : the special food in Ha Giang
- Travelling Ha Giang with top famous destinations
- Overwhelming mountainous landscapes of Ha Giang in late autumn