Duration:2 days 3 nights
Tour route:Hanoi - Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sapa - Hanoi
Departure: Every evening from Hanoi
Pick up: At your hotel in Hanoi
Enjoying trekking in the landscapes of spectacular Muong Hoa Valley which dominated by terraced rice paddies, meeting tribal peoples from three ethnic groups, experiencing one night home stay with locals. Within only 2 days, this is the best solution for trekking lovers with limited time.
Night 1: Take overnight train from Hanoi to Lao Cai
Please, be ready at your hotel lobby at 20.00 for a short transfer to Hanoi railways station for taking the overnight train (first class 4 beds cabin with air-condition) which arrive in Lao Cai city, near the Chinese border next morning.
Day 1 : Arrival in Sa Pa – Trekking Muong Hoa Valley and Homestay
Pick up at Lao Cai station early in the morning for a drive uphill to Sapa. Freshen up and enjoy Breakfast in a local restaurant before spending an hour visiting Sapa Town Center and Market. Then departing for Muong Hoa Valley, you will enjoy an easy walk downhill and along Muong Hoa River for about 5 hours through terraced fields, passing some hamlets of the H’mong people in Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai villages, watching locals at work, paying visit to local homes for a fantastic discovery of their living ways. Picnic Lunch by the side of the river and continue uphill again before descending to Ta Van village of the Zay people in the afternoon. Here you may wish to spend the rest of the day wandering around the village or just sit down a table enjoying a cup of tea over viewing the valley at sunset , hearing sounds of live…while your escorted guide prepare dinner.
• Breakfast, Picnic Lunch and Dinner included.
• Accommodation: Homstay in local house
Day 2 : Continue to explore Muong Hoa Valley – Overnight train to Hanoi
After a typical breakfast with noodle soup or omelet, you will follow a tiny trail winding on mountain slops through rice field and a bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai and then crossing Muong Hoa River uphill to Su Pan the two villages where the Red Zao and Black H’mong live together.
After Lunch, your vehicle comes to pick you up for the journey back to Sapa. The rest of the day is set at your leisure for freshen up, last shopping local souvenir… before transfer downhill to Lao Cai station for the overnight train back to Hanoi which arrives early the next morning to end this short trip.
• Breakfast and Picnic Lunch and Dinner included
• Overnight train in first class 4 beds cabin with air-condition
Day 3: Arrival Hanoi
5h00 am, arrival Hanoi train station, our staff will pick up and transfer you to your hotel. Trip finish !
Tour price includes
• Accommodation: 1 night home stay in Ta Van Village
• Return train tickets basing on first class 4 bed cabin with air-conditioning
• Transfer with private car or jeep as indicated in day by day itinerary
• All meals as listed in day by day itinerary
• Visiting fee and English speaking guide
Tour price excludes
• Meals not indicated in day by day itinerary
• Drinks of any kind
• Personal expenses and insurance
Things to bring
• Comfortable trekking shoes
• Sun Block and wide brim hat
• Rain gear and warm clothes
• Insect repellent
• Original Passport
You might be interested in:
- The Best Sapa Tour by Bus – 2 Days
- Sapa Discovery Tours by Bus – 3 Days
- Sapa Highlight Tour by Bus – 2 Days
- Sapa Authentic Trekking & Homestay tour 3 days
- Sapa Valley View Trekking Tour – 2 Days
- Bac Ha Market – Sapa Tour – 2 Days
- Sapa easy trekking and homestay 2 days 3 nights
- Sapa Easy Trekking and Hotel Stay 2 days
- Conquering Fansipan Mountain – “The Roof of Indochina” 2 days
- Conquering Fansipan by Cable Car System 2 days