Duration:2 days 3 nights
Tour route:Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Tavan - Homestay - Giang Ta Chai -Su Pan - Sapa - Lao Cai - Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Overnight on train
Catching the train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train with soft sleeper/ AC
Day 2: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van
12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. after lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
– B, L, D
– Home-stay at the Dzay local house
Day 03: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa
14 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get A Car to return to Sapa.
– B, L,D
– Bus to Lao cai Station
What is included?
- All transfer and transportation vehicle with air conditioning
- Hotel in sapa base on twin share
- English speaking tour guide
- Train ticket: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Meals as listed in the itinerary: B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner
- Entrance fees and water
What is excluded?
- Car and guide on free time
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Other meals and drinks
- Personal expenseTravel insurance