Duration:2 days 3 nights
Tour route:Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
Within only 2 days, this journey will bring you a brief understanding of Sapa and its tribal peoples while enjoying its amazing beauty, paying visit most Sapa’s wonders as well as to some tribal villages scatering around Muong Hoa Valey which is well-known for its breathtaking scenery
Night 1: Take overnight train from Hanoi to Lao Cai
Please, be ready at your hotel lobby at 20.00 for a short transfer to Hanoi railways station for taking the overnight train (Deluxe shared 4 beds cabin with air-condition) which arrive in Lao Cai city, near the Chinese border next morning.
Day 1 // Sapa Town // Silver Waterfall and Tram Ton Pass
Meet your guide and driver upon your arrival at Lao Cai station and an hour transfer uphill the Hoang Lien Son mountains to Sapa. Great views of valleys and terraced rice fields along the way.
After Breakfast, you will fancy a walk for a brief introduction of this charming town. At the market, where ethnic minority people of different groups wearing their traditional costumes made by themselves comes every day selling local products includes vegetable, bamboo shoot, mushroom, medicinal herbs and souvenirs…you have chance to make friends with them and take their photos. Later you will follow the footsteps uphill to the top of Ham Rong Mountain for over viewing beautiful scenery of the town and surrounding area, paying visit to an orchard garden and a mini museum which tells you a lot about ethnic minority people living in Sa Pa and the northwest region.
Afternoon, your Sapa guide and driver will pick you up at about 14.00 and then drive up hill to visit the famous Silver Waterfall and then onto Tram Ton, the highest mountain pass in Vietnam at 1,800 m above sea level for enjoying the magnificence of Hoang Lien Son Mountain Range as well as over viewing spectacular landscapes of the whole area. Transfer back to Sapa and relax.
• Breakfast and Lunch included, Dinner on your own
• Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa
Day 2 // Explore Muong Hoa Valley // Night train to Hanoi
Today you will spend the whole day exploring the spectacular Muong Hoa. Start to trekking out of the town, following the only road built on the side of a mountain range, looking down the valley, over viewing magnificent landscapes composed of high mountains, deep valleys, and stream of water winding, waterfalls and terraced rice paddies…Many time, leaving the main road, you will visit tribal villages such as Lao Chai and Ta Van of the Zay…there are chances for meeting and contacting locals at home and at works.
Arriving back to Sapa in the afternoon, take a shower and then transfer down hill to Lao Cai station for taking the night train to Hanoi which arrives in Hanoi early at 05.30 to 06.00 next morning.
• Breakfast & Picnic Lunch included, Dinner on your own
• Overnight train in first class 4 beds cabin with air-conditioning
Tour price includes
• Transfer with bus or car as indicated in day by day itinerary.
• Return overnight train basing on first class 4 beds or 2 bads cabin with air-con as you choose.
• Accommodation: 1 night double or twin shared hotel room in Sapa as one of above class you choose.
• All meals as listed in above program.
• Visiting fee, tax and services charge.
• Local English speaking tour guide.
Tour price excludes
• Meals not indicated in above itinerary.
• Drinks and personal expenses.
You might be interested in:
- 3 Days – Sapa Trekking Tour From Hanoi
- Sapa Tour 2 Days 1 Night by Bus
- Sapa Authentic Tours 3 Days 4 Nights
- Sapa Adventure Private Tour 4 days
- Sapa Authentic Trekking & Homestay Tour 3 days
- Highlight Sapa Trekking Tour 2 Days 3Nights
- Discovery Sapa & Conquering Fansipan by Cable Car 2 days
- Sapa Trekking Tour & Topas Ecolodge 3 days
- Luxury Honeymoon Package in Sapa 3 Days
- Sapa Discovery Tours by Bus – 3 Days