Duration:3 days 4 nights
Tour route:Hanoi - Lao Cai - Ta Phin - sapa - Silver Waterfall - Tram Ton Pass - Muong Hoa Valley - Topas Ecolodge - Sapa - Lao Cai - Hanoi
Departure: Every evening from Hanoi
Pick up: At your hotel in Hanoi
Admiring Sapa’s natural wonders and most breathtaking scenery as well as paying visit to villages of the ethnic minority peoples, your holidays will be also reliable with modern comfort set in harmony with nature, especially when you stay in the Eco Lodge which sit on the top of a hill, overlooking down a beautiful valley where you feel ever close to the nature when the wind brings clouds to your dinning table.
Night 1: Take overnight train from Hanoi to Lao Cai
Please, be ready at your hotel lobby at 20.00 for a short transfer to Hanoi railways station. Tonight you will travel to Lao Cai on sleeping train in the most comfortable 4 bed cabin of Victoria compartment or in 2 bed deluxe cabin of other train carriage.
Day 1 : Lao Cai – Ta Phin – Sapa
Meet your guide and driver at Lao Cai station upon your arrival, take a quick shower and enjoy breakfast in a local restaurant before transfer uphill the Hoang Lien Son mountain range. The smooth road winds its way higher and higher on the mountain slopes. After an hour drive with several stops for marvelous scenery you will arrive in the center of Ta Phin, a beautiful valley surrounded by pine tree plantations and terraced rice paddies which is home to the Black H’mong and Red Zao peoples. Leaving the car for about an hour walk around the valley and paying visit to local homes you will be welcomed by friendly peoples and witnessing their unique way of life. Continue driving to Sapa, check in your hotel and enjoy along break before Lunch.
Your guide will meet you again for the afternoon walk to visit Sapa’s market and church before ascending uphill the Ham Rong mountain for visiting a charming orchid garden and great view of Sapa town as well as Fansipan mountain and surrounding valleys. The rest of the afternoon is for your own, wandering the charming town.
• Breakfast included, Lunch & Dinner on your own
• Accommodation: Victoria Hotel in Sapa
Day 2 : Silver Waterfall and Tram Ton Pass – Muong Hoa Valley – Topas Ecolodge
After Breakfast, Local guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then drive up hill to see the famous Silver Waterfall and then onto Tram Ton, the highest mountain pass in Vietnam at 1,800 m above sea level for enjoying the magnificence of Hoang Lien Son Mountain Range as well as over viewing spectacular landscapes of the whole area, stretching endlessly. Drive back to Sapa and check out your hotel after Lunch. You will take a drive along the only road through the beautiful Muong Hoa Valley and enjoy several stops for enjoying breathtaking landscapes and paying visit to some small hamlets of the Black H’mong, Red Zao and Zay along the way.
In middle afternoon, you will arrive at the Topas Ecolodge which is built in a perfect location on the two corn-shaped hills, deep in the pure nature of Sapa. Check in the Lodge and free time to relax.
• Breakfast included. Lunch and Dinner on your own
• Accommodation: In Topas Ecolodge
Day 3 : A full day for your own – Overnight train to Hanoi
Today is set for your own activities at the Lodge. You may choose to just stay around the Lodge to enjoy pure environment, breathtaking scenery and quietness or taking some short cycle or walk to the villages nearby.
At about 16.00, your driver will come and pick you up for a transfer to Sapa and onto Lao Cai for taking the night train to Hanoi, which arrives early next morning and the trip ends.
• Breakfast included, Lunch and Dinner on your own
• Overnight train in Victoria carriage or in 2 bed deluxe cabin of other train carriage.
Tour price includes
• Transfer with private car as indicated in day by day itinerary.
• Return train tickets in 4 bed cabin of Victoria carriage or deluxe 2 bed cabin of other train carriage.
• Accommodation:1nights in Superior room, Victoria Sa Pa Hotel. 1 night in Ecolodge
• All meals as listed in day by day itinerary.
• Visiting fee, tax and service charge.
• Local English speaking tour guide.
Tour price excludes
• Meals not indicated in day by day itinerary.
• Drinks and personal expenses.
You might be interested in:
- The Best Sapa Tour by Bus – 2 Days
- Sapa Discovery Tours by Bus – 3 Days
- Sapa Highlight Tour by Bus – 2 Days
- Sapa Authentic Trekking & Homestay tour 3 days
- Sapa Valley View Trekking Tour – 2 Days
- Bac Ha Market – Sapa Tour – 2 Days
- Sapa easy trekking and homestay 2 days 3 nights
- Sapa Easy Trekking and Hotel Stay 2 days
- Conquering Fansipan Mountain – “The Roof of Indochina” 2 days
- Conquering Fansipan by Cable Car System 2 days