Duration:3 days 4 nights
Tour route:Hanoi - Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Cat Cat - Sin Chai - Sapa - Hanoi
Departure: Every evening from Hanoi
Pick up: At your hotel in Hanoi
Breathtaking mountain scenery and tribal villages amongst perfect nature setting are highlights of Sapa. Getting off the beaten track and walking through villages where ethnic minority peoples live, paying visit to their homes, witnessing their every day activities,.. Although traveling in very basic condition, including 2 nights on the train, 1 night at homestay in tribal village, 1 night at standard hotel in Sapa, the trip will bring unforgettable experiences.
Night 1 : Take overnight train from Hanoi to Lao Cai
Be ready at your hotel lobby at 8:00 p.m, our tour guide and driver will meet and pick you up for a short transfer to Hanoi Station to take the overnight train to Lao Cai City.
• Overnight on the train
Day 1 : Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Homestay in Ta Van Village
Pick up at Lao Cai Station upon your early arrival for over an hour drive uphill in a shared mini van to Sapa. After freshening up and Breakfast in a local restaurant, transfer 6km along the main road to a beautiful spot where your village trek begins.
This part offers spectacular scenery of the highest part of Hoang Lien Son mountain range and in a nice day, Fansipan Peak can be seen. Crossing the river by a suspension bridge you will challenge your feet uphill to Y Linh Ho village. Here you will pay visit to some H’mong families, watching them doing their daily works. After picnic Lunch, continue the trek up and down hill for about 2 hours as you reach to Lao Chai, a large village of the H’mong and then following the river bank to Ta Van of the Zay people, paying visiting to local homes, village schools… you will enjoy much your cultural discovery of local ethnic peoples as well as breathtaking scenery of the Muong Hoa Valley. Tonight you will enjoy a homestay night in Ta Van Village for a unique life experience.
• Breakfast and Lunch and Dinner included
• Accommodation: Homestay in Ta Van Village
Day 2 : Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa
Wake up in the morning, you may feel little bit tired, let go out to the river, breathing fresh air, doing some exercises, freshening up and enjoying breakfast, the food gets tastier for sure!
Leaving Ta Van Village, your trek goes along Hoang Lien Son mountain range, passing fascinating terraced rice field and some small hamlets of the H’mong before getting through a bamboo forest to reach a waterfall, enjoy a break for magnificent scenery and then continue walking for half an hour to Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Zao peoples which sits on the top of a hill and looks down Muong Hoa river. After spending time visiting the village, making friend with the Zao and experiencing the hospitality, you will cross the river by a suspension bridge and then go uphill to visit Su Pan village on the other side of the valley before getting back to the road for transferring back to Sapa, check in hotel and relax.
• Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included
• Basic hotel in Sapa Town
Day 3 : Sapa – Cat Cat – Sin Chai – Overnight train to Hanoi
Breakfast at your hotel and departing for a walk to Cat Cat village located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Spectacular scenery of mountains and terraced rice paddies changes after every corner as you walk downhill. Getting through Cat Cat village of the H’mong, you will pay visiting to some local homes, witnessing their daily life activities and experiencing their hospitability. Continue walking down to the valley bottom, having a break at a stunning waterfall where the French built a hydraulic power station. After Lunch you will walk uphill and make a loop around the valley to visit another village of Black H’mong and then get back to Sapa in middle afternoon. You will have time to take a shower, wandering around town before getting a transfer by mini bus down hill to Lao Cai station for taking the night train to Hanoi which arrives in Hanoi early at 05.30 to 06.00 next morning.
• Breakfast, Lunch included, Dinner on your own
• Overnight stay on the train
Tour price includes
• Transfer from Lao Cai station to Sapa and back in shared mini bus with air-con
• Return overnight train basing on Deluxe class 4 berth cabin with air-con Shared
• Accommodation: 1 night in deluxe hotel in Sapa and 1 night at village.
• All meals as mentioned on above itinerary.
• Sightseeing fee, tax and services charge.
• Local English speaking tour guide.
Tour price excludes
• Meals not indicated on the itinerary.
• Drinks and Personal expenses.
You might be interested in:
- Best Sapa Homestay Tour 2 days 1 night (By Express Bus)
- Sapa Trekking & Topas Ecolodge 2 Days
- Sapa Tour 2 days 1 night by Bus fom Hanoi
- Easy Sapa Trekking Tour 2 days 3 nights (Overnight Homestay)
- Sapa Authentic Tours 3 Days 4 Nights
- Sapa Adventure Private Tour 4 days
- Sapa Authentic Trekking & Homestay Tour 3 days
- Highlight Sapa Trekking Tour 2 Days 3Nights
- Discovery Sapa & Conquering Fansipan by Cable Car 2 days
- Topas Ecolodge hiking package 3 days