Duration:2 Days 3 Nights
Tour route:Hanoi - Sapa – Su Pan – Thanh Phu – Sin Chai B - Nam Nhiu – My Son – Ban Ho – Sapa - Hanoi
Night: Hanoi – Night train to Lao Cai
Be ready at your hotel lobby at 8:10 p.m, our tour guide will meet and pick you up for a short transfer to Hanoi Station to take the overnight train to Lao Cai City. Overnight on the train.
Accommodation: 4 berth soft sleeper train cabin.
Day 1: Sapa – Su Pan – Thanh Phu – Sin Chai B (4 hour cycling, 30km cycling) (B, L, D)
Arriving in Lao Cai around 06:30 am, you are transferred to Sapa for freshing up and breakfast. And then we cycle downhill on a windy road, which goes along Muong Hoa valley. The valley is home to Black Hmong, Giay and Red Dao minorities. From the road you will have many opportunities to enjoy amazing scenery of mountains and rice paddy terraces as far as the eyes can see. After a short break in Su Pan, you will cycle downhill until you reach Thanh Phu village of Tay minority. Here you stop for lunch in a traditional Tay house. After lunch, your ride will be mostly uphill; you head toward Sin Chai village of Red Dao minority. Where you will stay overnight in local house in the village.
Day 2: Sin Chai B – Nam Nhiu – My Son – Ban Ho – Sapa – Day Bus to Hanoi (3 hour cycling, 14km cycling) (B, L)
Today’s ride will be a little softer. You will pass by some tinny villages. You can stop by a local school and give children some small gifts such as pens or books. You will also be able to meet Xa Pho minority, one of the smallest ethnic group, which cannot be found in other areas. You will pass by Thanh Phu and continue to Ban Ho.
In Ban Ho you will enjoy lunch in a local house. After lunch, you will take a short walk to the nearby river, where you will be able to have a swim. You can take a break and have a cup of tea in a Tay house before you get on a car for a journey back to Sapa. Then at 04:00 P.M, we will catch our bus to Hanoi. Arriving in Hanoi at 09: 00 P.M, ends the tour
• Special package: USD 192 apply for 06 persons upward
• Meals (02 lunches, 02 breakfasts and 01 dinner)
• One way train tickets with King Express
• One way bus tickets (Sapa Express): Sapa – Hanoi
• English speaking guide
• Transport as tour program.
• All entranced fees and permission
• Accommodation with 01 night at the homestay
• Good mountain bike with helmet
• Your accommodation in Hanoi
• Other meals which are not mentioned above
• Travel insurance
• Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals, laundry..ect)
You might be interested in:
- Sapa Tour 2 Days 1 Night by Bus
- Highlight Sapa Trekking Tour 2 Days 3Nights
- Discovery Sapa & Conquering Fansipan by Cable Car 2 days
- Sapa Trekking Tour & Topas Ecolodge 3 days
- Luxury Honeymoon Package in Sapa 3 Days
- Sapa Discovery Tours by Bus – 3 Days
- Authentic Trekking & Homestay Sapa tour 3 days
- Sapa Highlight Tour by Bus – 2 Days
- Sapa Hard Trekking tour to Ban Ho village 3 days
- Sapa Valley View Trekking Tour – 2 Days