Duration:4 Days 5 Nights
Tour route:Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa - Ham Rong Mountain - Silver Waterfall -Love water fall - Tram Ton Pass - Suoi Thau - Ma Tra - Ta Phin - Sapa - Hanoi
Price from:$ 290Book
This is a real trip to sapa for people who have more than 3 days in Sapa and suitable for afamily with private tour.
Night 1 : Take overnight train from Hanoi to Lao Cai
Please, be ready at your hotel lobby at 20.30 for a short transfer to Hanoi railways station for taking the overnight train (first class 4 beds cabin with air-condition) which arrive in Lao Cai city, near the Chinese border next morning.
Day 1 : Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B, L, D)
6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue on 2km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong. Lunch at a local family, and then walk through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people where we stay for the night. It gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes.
Accommodation: O/N at the Dzay local house
Day 2 : Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa (B, L, D)
After breakfast, continue on 14 km of trekking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong. Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest to the main road to catch the Car to return to Sapa.
Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa
Day 3 : Ham Rong Mountain, Silver Waterfall, Love water fall and Tram Ton Pass (B, L)
Meet your guide and driver upon your arrival at Lao Cai station and an hour transfer uphill the Hoang Lien Son mountains to Sapa. Great views of valleys and terraced rice fields along the way.
After Breakfast, you will fancy a walk for a brief introduction of this charming town. At the market, where ethnic minority people of different groups wearing their traditional costumes made by themselves comes every day selling local products includes vegetable, bamboo shoot, mushroom, medicinal herbs and souvenirs…you have chance to make friends with them and take their photos. Later you will follow the footsteps uphill to the top of Ham Rong Mountain for over viewing beautiful scenery of the town and surrounding area, paying visit to an orchard garden and a mini museum which tells you a lot about ethnic minority people living in Sa Pa and the northwest region.
Afternoon, your Sapa guide and driver will pick you up at about 14.00 and then drive up hill to visit the famous Silver Waterfall and then onto Tram Ton, the highest mountain pass in Vietnam at 1,800 m above sea level for enjoying the magnificence of Hoang Lien Son Mountain Range as well as over viewing spectacular landscapes of the whole area. Transfer back to Sapa and relax.
• Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa
Day 4 : (Cycling tour) Sapa – Suoi Thau – Ma Tra – Ta Phin – Sapa – Night train back Hanoi (B, L)
5km by jeep, visit the red Dzao in Suoi Thau, Ma Tra villages. 9km cycling through the local village, the rice and corn field. Picnic lunch en –route. Reach Ta Phin village where we have chance to learn about the life styles and the custom of the red Dzao minority, enjoy landscapes…then drive back to Sapa.
• Trekking level: 5/10
• 9KM of cycling, 20km of driving.
Tour price includes
• Transfer with private car as indicated in day by day itinerary, cycling tour.
• Return overnight train basing on first class 4 beds shared cabin with air-con.
• Accommodation: 1 night home stay and 2 nights double or twin/triple shared at hotel in Sapa town.
• All meals as listed in above program.
• Visiting fee, tax and services charge.
• Local English speaking tour guide.
Tour price excludes
• Meals not indicated in above itinerary.
• Drinks and personal expenses.
You might be interested in:
- Sapa Tour 2 Days 1 Night by Bus
- Highlight Sapa Trekking Tour 2 Days 3Nights
- Discovery Sapa & Conquering Fansipan by Cable Car 2 days
- Sapa Trekking Tour & Topas Ecolodge 3 days
- Luxury Honeymoon Package in Sapa 3 Days
- Sapa Discovery Tours by Bus – 3 Days
- Authentic Trekking & Homestay Sapa tour 3 days
- Sapa Highlight Tour by Bus – 2 Days
- Sapa Hard Trekking tour to Ban Ho village 3 days
- Sapa Valley View Trekking Tour – 2 Days