Duration:2 days 1 night
Tour route:Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
Price from:$ 130Book
Explore Halong Bay on Oriental Sails – a Halong cruise vessel featuring 18 deluxe cabins and one featuring 8 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style. This 2 days cruise into the legendary Halong Bay and a part of Bai Tu Long Bay includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30: Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:30 – 13:00: Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing.
13:00 – 15:30: Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:30 – 16:30: You are free to choose one of the below options:
Option 1: Fishing village visit
Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
Option 2: Beach and kayaking
For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
16:30 – 17:30: Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
17:30-19:00: Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with Oriental Sails Chef
19:00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area.
Day 2: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
09:00 – 09:30: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 – 10:00: Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
10:00 – 11:00: Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board. Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30: Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
• Pick-up and transfer by A/C vehicle
• Meals as mentioned
• Accommodation on board (on twin /double basis)
• English speaking tour guide
• Entrance fees
• Welcome drink, fresh fruit
• Gratuities and personal expenses
• Check-in: 12:00 PM
• Check-out: 11:00 AM
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure at 8:00 – 8:30 AM from Hanoi
• Guide: English Speaking guide
• Children and Extra beds:
• Children under 4 years old pay 5 USD/night, sharing room with parents. (Baby cot on request: Free).
• Children from 4 to 10 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents – 2 adults take 1 child.
• More than 30 days before the beginning of the trip: 20% of the total rates.
• 15 to 30 days before the trip: 50% of the total rates.
• From 7 to 14 days before the trip: 75% of the total rates.
• No refunds for cancellations 7 days before the journey.
• Compulsory surcharge gala dinners on Christmas and New Year Eve 30USD/person
You might be interested in:
- Halong Swan Cruises 2 Days 1 Night
- Glory Legend Cruise 2 days 1 night
- Paloma Cruise 2 days 1 night
- V’spirit Cruise Halong 2 days 1night
- Halong Rosa Cruise 2 days 1 night
- Halong Royal Palace Cruise 2 days
- Halong Silversea Cruise 2 days 1 night
- Alova Gold Cruise 2 days 1 night
- Calypso Cruise 2 days 1 night
- Bhaya Classic Cruises 2 days 1 night