Duration:8 Days 7 Nights
Tour route:Hanoi – Halong Bay – Saigon – Mekong Delta – Cu Chi Tunnels
Being among the most attractive destinations located in Asia, Vietnam enjoys many favorable conditions endorsed by Nature. From the North to the South, Vietnam is shaped like a strip land of an “S” letter. With beautiful sandy beaches nearby blue sea, towering mountains and fascinating views along with a diverse of human culture, Vietnam is on the top of must-visit list. Coming to Vietnam, you are taking chance to discover amazing sciences and, at the same time, experience the authentic culture in the warmest welcome of the local.
– A lovely holiday of a lifetime through key destinations in the North and South of Vietnam.
– Discover several key heritage sites in Vietnam: Hanoi Old Quarter, the wonder of Halong Bay and the rich land of Mekong Delta.
– Enjoy leisure time in spectacular places: picturesque countryside, amazing landscapes, wonderful beaches and islands.
– Experience the busy city life in big cities as well as the peaceful life of countryside.
– Understanding further about the country, culture, custom and people of Vietnam
– Relax at beauty spots and enjoying nature with pure fresh air, good weather, friendly local people, native cuisine, etc.
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Day 03: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
Day 04: Hanoi City Tour (B/L/D)
Day 05: Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh City (B)
Day 06: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta (My Tho) – Ho Chi Minh (B/L/D)
Day 07: Cu Chi Tunnel – Ho Chi Minh City Tour(B/L/D)
Day 08: Ho Chi Minh City – Departure (B)
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival
On arrival at Noi Bai Airport, you are met and transferred to Hanoi – Vietnam’s capital, is a stylish and gracious city that retain an unique old world charm and some Asia’s most striking colonial architecture. Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi.
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong Bay (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
08:00 Our guide and driver pick you up from hotel, transfer to Halong via vehicle. This will be your first opportunity to see some of the rural areas of Vietnam. The drive goes through the Red River delta, so we’ll have plenty of chance for taking photo of Vietnamese farmers tilling the vast green paddy field. At half way, we will have a visit to a handicraft workshop with fine clothes and embroidered paintings.
Arrival in Halong at 12:30.
13:00 Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing. Have lunch on boat.
14:30 A fantastic cruise in Halong bay will take you to exotic islets with Dog island, Incense Urn island, Sail island, Fighting cocks island, which are naturally formed by process of erosion between the sea water and limestone mountains, and explore the bay swimming at Tittov beach.
17:30 Drinking Vietnamese wine and enjoy sunset. Enjoy dinner on boat
21:00 Fishing or relax and spending a night on deluxe boat.
Day 03: Halong – Hanoi (Breakfast / Lunch)
Early risers can enjoy a morning view of Bay’s landscapes. Sitting on the upper desk we can enjoy the breath – taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the Bay. We can hear the birds singing, cicadas chirping ashore and the gentle lapping of the waves against our boat, the perfect soundtrack to accompany the fresh air and gentle breeze.
7:00 Have breakfast
7:30 Arrive to Surprise Cave for visiting (one of the most beautiful cave of Halong bay)
10:00 Arrange luggage and check out then have lunch on boat. You will arrive in Halong wharf at 11:45. Our tour guide and driver pick you up and transfer to Hanoi. You will arrive at your hotel in Hanoi at 4:30 PM. You are free for shopping around Hanoi Old Quarter: Hang Gai, Hang Ngang, Hang Dao streets, Trang Tien Plaza. Right here, you can fine many kind of Vietnam traditional products like: silk, ceramic, lacquer wares. Etc. Overnight hotel in Hanoi.
Day 04: Hanoi City Tour (Breakfast / Lunch )
All day city tour Hanoi to visit: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, West Lake, Tran Quoc Pagoda. After lunch at local restaurant, Visit a complex of the Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple (Jade mountain Temple), But Tower (Pen – shaped tower), Dai Nghien (Ink Stand), the Red – painted wooden The Huc bridge…. Have a cyclo (pedicab) trip around with 36 streets of Ha Noi ancient town. Giving you a chance to explore the different local way of life. Overnight hotel in Hanoi.
Day 05: Ha Noi – Ho Chi Minh City (Breakfast )
AM: Free at leisure, shopping and paying walking around Hanoi Old Quarter as well as Hoan Kiem Lake, enjoying quietly fresh air and gentle lifeslyle of Hanoian till drive to Noi Bai International Airport for departure to Ho Chi Minh City.
PM: Arrival in Saigon, you will be welcomed by Vietnam Typical Tour’s local guide at Tan Son Nhat International Airport and transfered to your hotel for check in.
Your free time for a short Sai Gon city tour (if time permit): Cho Lon (Big market of Chinese in Saigon), Thien Hau Pagoda, Shopping at China Town. Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 06: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta (My Tho) – Ho Chi Minh (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
AM: Transfer to My Tho. Boat ride on Mekong river and visit an orchard island where almost all the tropical fruit of southern Vietnam can be found and tasted.
PM: Back to Ho Chi Minh City. The rest of the day is free. Overnight hotel in HCMC.
Day 07: Ho Chi Minh City Tour And Cu Chi Tunnel (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
AM: Transfer to Cu Chi. Visit the underground village, which used to be a bitter battle ground for a long period during the Vietnam war. The amazing network of over 200 km of underground tunnels will offer you impression of the former fierce war in South Vietnam.
PM: Ho Chi Minh Sight-seeing tour: Reunification Palace, War Crime Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, former US Embassy, Ben Thanh Market. Overnight hotel in HCMC.
Day 08: Ho Chi Minh City – Departure (Breakfast)
Free at leisure till transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for departure. Tour ending.
Note: This is a typical tour made by VIETNAM TYPICAL TOURS. In any case, please contact us for details in accordance with your departure date or customized itinerary.
See more Vietnam Tour Packages: http://sapatoursfromhanoi.com/tour-category/vietnam-packages-tours/
Tour prices include
– Accommodation base on twin or double sharing / daily breakfast.
– Sightseeing tickets and entrance tickets.
– Cruise in Halong Bay
– Meals as detailed in the itinerary at local restaurant.
– English speaking guide as itinerary.
Tour prices exclude
– International air ticket to/ from Hanoi and airport tax, personal expenses, Travel insurance.
– Domestic flights ticket Ha Noi – Ho Chi Minh City
– Visa to Vietnam (if required).
– Tipping to Guide and driver.
You might be interested in:
- Hanoi – Sapa – Topas Ecolodge & Bai Tu Long Bay 7 Days
- Super Quick Halong Sapa Tours – 4 days
- Amazing Northern Vietnam 5 days
- Best Of Northern Vietnam Tour 7 days
- Vietnam Discovery Tour – 12 Days
- Exploring Hanoi & Halong Bay 3 days
- Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Halong bay – 6 Days
- Sapa – Bac Ha market, Can Cau market – Halong Bay – 6 days
- Hanoi – Sapa – Ha Giang – Ba Be National Park – Hanoi – 9 Days
- Sapa & Mu Cang Chai Package Tour – 4 Days