Duration:3 Days 3 Nights
Tour route:Hanoi - Lao cai – Bac Ha Market – Sapa - Muong Hoa Valley - Sapa - Hanoi
Night 1(SAT) : Hanoi – Night train to Lao Cai
09:00 P.M Pick up at the lobby of the hotel in Hanoi transfer to Hanoi Railways Station for the night train to Lao Cai.
Accommodation: 4 berth soft sleeper train cabin.
Day 2 (SUN): Lao cai – Bac Ha Market – Sapa (B,L,D)
Arriving in Lao cai at 06:30 A.M, you are welcomed by our local guide then we will have breakfast & fresh up at the nearby restaurant before being transferred to Bac Ha Town let via Lao Cai city. Arrive to the market place at about 09.00am, right at the most crowded hours. Spend two hours joining the local tribal peoples including Flower H’mong, Black Zao, Phu La and Tay for the market activities and festive atmosphere. All peoples in their best traditional costume gather every Sunday for shopping, but socializing is of great importance. The cattle and clothing sections are the most interesting until 11.00 and then comes the food section where peoples meet, talk, enjoy food and especially drink a kind of locally made corn-wine. Lunch break in a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we go for a light trek to visit Ban Pho, the village is home to flower H’mong minority. We are invited to enter several local houses to have some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them… and then enjoy landscapes on a roundabout way to Bac Ha for get back to Lao Cai to continue up to Sapa.
Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa
Day 3: Sapa – Off beaten track to Muong Hoa Valley (14km trekking , 4,5 – 5 hour trekking) (B,L,D)
Departure from the hotel at 09.00 am for a short road transfer out of Sapa town to walking path. Then we start to walk along a large path for 2 hours uphill the Den Thang range. Reaching to the top, great view of the Fansipan Peak and the stunning Muong Hoa Valley opens wide in the sight as the trek approaching to Hang Da Village of the H’mong which sits at 1,800m hill-top and over looking down the Muong Hoa Valley. Explore the village and then lunch break. For almost an hour after lunch, the walking path sneaks on high elevation and offers amazing panorama of Muong Hoa Valley. Then getting downhill through several H’mong hamlets of the Hau Thao Commune which scatter on steep and rocky mountain side. There are chances to see different process making fiber from hemp: Spinning, weaving,…in these hamlets.The walk end at Red DzaoVillage of the Giang Ta Chai Village in the late afternoon. Checking the home stay, you can swim at the Muong Hoa Stream or Ta Chai Waterfall as well as walking on Rattan Bridge to have adventure feeling. Having dinner and sleeping with the local tribe.
Accommodation: home stay.
Day 4: Giang Ta Chai – Muong Hoa Valley – Sapa – Day Bus to Hanoi (10 km trekking) (B,L)
After having breakfast, we will walk uphill via Bamboo forest to visit Ta Va Village, home to Red Dzao Tribe, continue to walk along the Muong Hoa Valley with billions of rice paddy fields to visit Lao Chai Village, having lunch there before climbing to the main road for a transfer back to Sapa. The rest of afteroon, you are free to your leisure.
At 04:00 P.M, we will catch our bus to Hanoi.
21:00, ends our trip at your hotel in Hanoi.
Note: This is a typical tour made by VIETNAM TYPICAL TOURS. In any case, please contact us for details in accordance with your departure date or customized itinerary.
• Special package: USD 199 apply for 05 persons upward
• Meals (03 lunches, 03 breakfasts and 02 dinners)
• One way train tickets with King Express from Hanoi to Lao in 4 berth soft sleeper cabin
• One way bus tickets : Sapa – Hanoi
• English speaking guide
• Transport as tour program.
• All entranced fees and permission
• Accommodation with 01 night at the homestay and 01 night at Hotel in Sapa.
• Your accommodation in Hanoi
• Other meals which are not mentioned above
• Travel insurance
• Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals, laundry..ect)
• % 30 of deposit in advance is required
• Advanced booking is required and subject to availibility
• Extending your stay or upgrading accommodation will be charged in addition
• Upgrading from bus to train will be charged in addition
You might be interested in:
- Sapa Tour 2 Days 1 Night by Bus
- Highlight Sapa Trekking Tour 2 Days 3Nights
- Discovery Sapa & Conquering Fansipan by Cable Car 2 days
- Sapa Trekking Tour & Topas Ecolodge 3 days
- Luxury Honeymoon Package in Sapa 3 Days
- Sapa & Mu Cang Chai Package Tour – 4 Days
- Sapa Discovery Tours by Bus – 3 Days
- Authentic Trekking & Homestay Sapa tour 3 days
- Sapa Highlight Tour by Bus – 2 Days
- Sapa Hard Trekking tour to Ban Ho village 3 days