Duration:3 Days 2 Nights
Tour route:Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat Village - Lao Chai Village - Ta Van Village - Ham Rong Mountain - Hanoi
Price from:Contact UsBook
Explore the Sapa region by the new highway from Hanoi. Admire the beautiful scenery along the way, and discover the fascinating culture and food of this mountain region.
Enjoy a 3-day tour to Sapa from Hanoi by air-conditioned bus
Visit the most beautiful minority villages in Sapa
See the colorful costumes of the H’Mong, Red Dzao, and Dzay minorities
Taste the scrumptious local food
Trek past beautiful rice paddies
Day one begins with pick-up from your hotel around 06:50 – 07:15 AM. The bus will stop for a couple of breaks before arriving in Sapa at 1:00 PM. Once there, you will meet some local ethnic minority people from the H’mong, Dzao and Tay tribes, in their colorful traditional costumes. Enjoy a Vietnamese lunch and check-in to your hotel afterwards.
After lunch continue your tour with a drive to Cat Cat village, home to the Black H’mong ethnic minority, and located at the foot of Mount Fansipan (the highest mountain in Vietnam). Your local guide will introduce you to the daily life of the locals, and you will trek down to the valley. The 2-hour trek distance covers about 2.5 km (1.5 miles).
In the afternoon you will be transferred back to Sapa for dinner at 6:00 PM, and your overnight hotel stay. On day two, after breakfast take a 5 km trek along rice terraces to the Black H’mong village of Lao Chai. Then trek to Ta Van village – home to the Dzay ethnic minority. The total trekking distance is about 9 km and it lasts 4 hours.
At 11:30 AM, a bus will pick you up at Ta Van Bridge to head back to Sapa. After lunch at 12:00 PM, enjoy some free time in the afternoon to discover Sapa town by yourself. In the evening return to your hotel for dinner and another overnight stay.
On day three, after breakfast you will trek to Ham Rong (Dragon’s Jaw) Mountain. There are several well-tended flower gardens along the way. At the top of Ham Rong Mountain, you will observe a spectacular view. This 2-hour trekking route is approximately 2 km (1.2 miles) long. At 11:00, you will be back at your hotel to check out and have lunch. At 3:00 PM you will meet with group members and by 3:30 PM you will be on your way back to Hanoi. You will be back at your hotel in Hanoi at 9:15 PM.
Free hotel pick-up and drop off
2 nights’ accommodation at Panorama Hotel or Sunny Mountain Hotel (depending on availability)
Transfer by modern air-conditioned bus
Local English-speaking tour guide
Meals as per itinerary: 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
All entrance tickets to indicated sites
What’s Not Included
Know before you go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking subject to availability
• Be aware that the 6 km can be challenging, especially in rainy weather
• Tour is not suitable for individuals with mobility difficulties and children under 6
• Note that the homestay offers only the most basic amenities
• Please bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream, insect repellent, any special medication. Also bring warm clothes including a scarf, hat and cap because the weather in Sapa is unpredictable
• It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March due to the altitude of Sapa. It is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March
• Please bring Vietnamese Dong because the banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well
• US dollars, euros, and Australian dollars are also accepted in Sapa
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You might be interested in:
- Sapa Tour 2 Days 1 Night by Bus
- Sapa Authentic Tours 3 Days 4 Nights
- Sapa Adventure Private Tour 4 days
- Sapa Authentic Trekking & Homestay Tour 3 days
- Super Quick Halong Sapa Tours – 4 days
- Highlight Sapa Trekking Tour 2 Days 3Nights
- Discovery Sapa & Conquering Fansipan by Cable Car 2 days
- Sapa Trekking Tour & Topas Ecolodge 3 days
- Luxury Honeymoon Package in Sapa 3 Days
- Sapa & Mu Cang Chai Package Tour – 4 Days