Sapa is a popular travel destination attracting so many tourists coming to visit every year. Coming here, visitors are immersed in beautiful nature, enjoy fresh atmosphere of earth and sky, and forget all the fatigue, anxiety of work of daily life.
There are many interesting places to discover in Sapa in which, Topas Ecolodge, an ideal place in the tranquil mountains, outside of Sapa town, is the famous destination that visitors are always eager to come to enjoy the great moments in the life.
Situated on a hill, Topas Ecolodge like a bow overlooking the surrounding mountains, welcome the spectacular scenery of Hoang Lien Son mountains are constantly changing according to the four seasons in a day.
Coming to Topas Ecolodge, there seems to be a different world, isolated from modern life. Complete 25 small houses are built of white granite, frond. The rooms are decorated with simple wooden furniture in a room, bamboo, rattan and feeling close to nature.
Here, you can choose to relax at lodge, make more visits to the village, take a swim in the river or join a trek to explore the beautiful surrounding nature. About 3 hours trekking to a small Blue H’mong village, but from here it is mostly straight and downhill with a beautiful view to the high mountains, waterfalls and the deep valley.
Any location in the whole of the hotel, guests can also enjoy the view of the surrounding slopes down Muong Hoa valley of green maize field. On days when no fog, visitors can view the winding streets and the rooftops The Lake, with a relentless stream.
Being one of the resorts of Sapa, but it can be said that Topas Ecolodge exuding pristine beauty of the land at the foot of Fansipan spectacular is considered “roof” of Indochina. It gave visitors a unique opportunity to experience nature in its own sense.
Almost hard to find in Vietnam a tourist destination is really pure, back to the natural landscape so literally. There are many people who come to Sa Pa, but maybe not everyone had the opportunity to resort in Topas and feel the value of a tourist place “smokeless” true to its true meaning. Perhaps Topas is the only resort in Vietnam with tourism forms no the media away from the civilized world.
Video about Topas Ecolodge Sapa
- All things to need know about our Sapa Luxury Tours
- Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa – The best choice to stay in Sapa for your Sapa travel
- Top 4 Must-See Attractions When Visiting Ninh Binh, Vietnam
- Top reasons why Sapa is perfect for your honeymoon
- Joinning our Sapa Tour from Hanoi via new highway by Bus
- Top adventure travel experiences for 2017 that travellers need know
- Tips: Top 5 places to visit in Northern Vietnam before you die
- Swimming pool on mountain at Topas Ecolodge – One of the interesting stops of Sapa
- How hard is the trek to Fansipan mountain peak ?
- Sapa and Fansipan Peak on top 10 Southeast Asian hikes