A New Year is coming soon. Have you a gift to reward yourself after a year of hard work? Do you think of a New Year’s trip in another country?
The below is “Top places for Lunar New Year holidays 2018”
Sapa in Northern Vietnam
The peak of Fansipan Mountain, Ta Van Village, Cat Cat Village, Muong Hoa Valley and O Quy Ho Pass are popular check-in places in Sapa town, Lao Cai Province.
These are great destinations for those who want to enjoy the winter in the highlands of northern Vietnam.
Halong Bay in Northern Vietnam
Hạ Long Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and popular travel destination in Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam. The bay features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various shapes and sizes.
Hoi An, Vietnam
Once a major Southeast Asian trading post in the 16th and 17th centuries, the seaside town Hoi An is basically a living museum featuring a unique mixture of East and West in the form of its old-town architecture.
Da Lat, Vietnam
Da Lat is the central city of Vietnam Highlands with beautiful names: The City of Love, The City of Poetry, The Green City, the City of Flowers…
Come here, travellers can visit Linh Phuoc Pagoda, Domaine de Marie Church and Truc Lam Zen Monastery are sightseeing attractions you should not miss.
Seoul is a new destination for Vietnamese tourists. The city has cool weather, delicious food and many shopping malls attracting more young people.
There are many other good places abroad for visitors to discover on New Year holiday, including China, Japan…
According to VOV
- A short day trip to fully explore North Vietnam in 5 days
- Corn Wine in Bac Ha, Lao Cai
- Top places of interest to visit Vietnam in December
- Bac Ha Mountain Market is one of the hub for ethnic traders in Sapa
- Join First German style Christmas Market held in Hanoi
- Top interesting activities for your Christmas holiday in Sapa
- Top destinations for your Christmas holiday in Vietnam
- Travel to Sapa with winter festival 2017 on December 23
- 7 days to explore Halong Sapa with Vietnam Typical Tours
- Vietnam’s weather in December