A New Year is coming soon. Have you a gift to reward yourself after a year of hard work? Do you think of a New Year’s trip in another country?
The below is “Top places for Lunar New Year holidays 2018”
Sapa in Northern Vietnam
The peak of Fansipan Mountain, Ta Van Village, Cat Cat Village, Muong Hoa Valley and O Quy Ho Pass are popular check-in places in Sapa town, Lao Cai Province.
These are great destinations for those who want to enjoy the winter in the highlands of northern Vietnam.
Halong Bay in Northern Vietnam
Hạ Long Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and popular travel destination in Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam. The bay features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various shapes and sizes.
Hoi An, Vietnam
Once a major Southeast Asian trading post in the 16th and 17th centuries, the seaside town Hoi An is basically a living museum featuring a unique mixture of East and West in the form of its old-town architecture.
Da Lat, Vietnam
Da Lat is the central city of Vietnam Highlands with beautiful names: The City of Love, The City of Poetry, The Green City, the City of Flowers…
Come here, travellers can visit Linh Phuoc Pagoda, Domaine de Marie Church and Truc Lam Zen Monastery are sightseeing attractions you should not miss.
Seoul is a new destination for Vietnamese tourists. The city has cool weather, delicious food and many shopping malls attracting more young people.
There are many other good places abroad for visitors to discover on New Year holiday, including China, Japan…
According to VOV
- Honeymoon in Sapa – What to See and Where to Stay?
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Telegraph: “Now is best time to visit Vietnam”
- Top places to visit during Hanoi City Tour
- Sapa Tours From Hanoi 2 days for weekend vacation
- Vietnam street food tour: Top famous dishes
- Vietnam Famous Destinations From North to South
- Things make you will like about a Sapa Tour