Buckwheat flower season is coming, are you ready a travel trip to Ha Giang ?
Visiting Ha Giang to see Buckwheat Flower Season, the blow is: Top Homestays in Ha Giang for watching Buckwheat Flower Season.
You can choose to stay in Quan Ba, Dong Van or Meo Vac on the journey.
1. Homestay in Tha Village, Ha Giang City
Tha village is about 4 km from the city center. This is where Tay ethnic people live and still maintain many traditional features in culture, combined with wild nature.
2. Dao Lodge in Quan Ba
The house in Nam Dam, Quan Ba has been featured in the architectural magazine Arch Daily introduced. Homestay is located in a beautiful land, on the top of the mountain, surrounded by pristine forest and terraced fields.
3. Bụi Homestay in Dong Van
This homestay can welcome groups of 30-40 guests per night. This is not only the favorite place of the young people thanks to the traditional style mixed with modern style, but also by the management here are young people passionate travel
4. Auberge de Meo Vac in Mèo Vạc
This small house is located in the alley in the center of Meo Vac town. It is also known as Chúng Pủa – meaning the stream in the H’mong. With green space, wide yard, quiet, homestay though not widely advertised but many foreigners come to here.
5. Lo Lo Homestay, Meo Vac
Homestay is renovated from the old architecture of the Lo Lo ethnic culture in Sang Pa A village, Meo Vac town. In the large courtyard you can sit and relax with small corners, next to the stone wall covered with flowers.
See more posts:
- Are you planning to visit Ha Giang ?
- All the things to know about the Buckwheat Flower in Ha Giang.
- Buckwheat flower festival 2017 in Ha Giang province
- Conquering Fansipan, Sapa in December !
- Sapa weather in December & Tips for tourists
- Discover to the Year-end festival in Northern Vietnam
- Learn about : the special food in Ha Giang
- Travelling Ha Giang with top famous destinations
- Overwhelming mountainous landscapes of Ha Giang in late autumn
- 5 ideal destinations with “partner” to travel in late autumn in Vietnam
- Ha Giang is appealing with beautiful buckwheat flowers
- How to enjoy a short holiday in Vietnam ?
- Do you choose Halong Bay or Sapa?