If you’re looking to put a little adventure into your travel along with interesting activities. Here are “Top adventure travel experiences for 2017 that travellers need know” by Vietnam Typical Tours recommends trying.
Climbing to conquer Fansipan Mountain Peak
Climbing to conquer Fansipan Mountain Peak (Sapa, Vietnam). Locating nearby Sapa town in Lao Cai, Fansipan Peak is famous to almost travellers for its height 3143m as the roof of Indochina. Reaching this Indochina roof after overcoming difficulties may not just give you the absolute victory feeling but certainly bring you with breathtaking natural scenes, spectacular beauty of clouds on Hoang Lien Mountains and cultural life moment of ethnic minorities in the Northwest area
The Bal La River in Da Lat has some of the most exhilarating rapids for beginners, experts and just plain insane people. Grab a paddle, say a prayer, and try not to fall out.
Flyboarding in Nha Trang is the ultimate rush!
Kayaking in Halong Bay
Kayaking in Halong Bay Vietnam is considered the most amazing way to fully feel the majesty of Halong Bay and discover the cliffs with a huge number of wonderful rock tops, dales. Discovering Halong Bay by kayaking, visitors can feel other beauty of this international wonder that can’t be seen from the cruises.
Bungee jumping in Nha Trang is an amazing experience of free falling which no one can describe— and will fill any void in your life for thrilling adventures that you may have.
Ziplining in Quang Binh, Hue or Da Lat will make your pulse race and your stomach drop.
Hope this article will help visitors on the upcoming trip to Vietnam. Please, do not forget to follow our other posts.
Fanpage Facebook: Sapa Tours From Hanoi
- All things to need know about our Sapa Luxury Tours
- Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa – The best choice to stay in Sapa for your Sapa travel
- Top 4 Must-See Attractions When Visiting Ninh Binh, Vietnam
- Top reasons why Sapa is perfect for your honeymoon
- Joinning our Sapa Tour from Hanoi via new highway by Bus
- Tips: Top 5 places to visit in Northern Vietnam before you die
- Swimming pool on mountain at Topas Ecolodge – One of the interesting stops of Sapa
- How hard is the trek to Fansipan mountain peak ?
- Sapa and Fansipan Peak on top 10 Southeast Asian hikes
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System