With famous destinations, Vietnam indeed is ideal destination for your holiday. One Vietnam tour more outstanding for top 3 hot magnificent scenic landscapes, which deserve tourists all over the world to check in, and shoot impressive images in Vietnam tour itinerary and save unforgettable memories in such a friendly country as well.
About 95 kilometers (about 2.5 hours) South from the capital Hanoi is the beautiful province of Ninh Binh. This is an famous destination in Vietnam with the harmonious combinations of significant limestone foundations, winding rivers, mysterious caves of Trang An Scenic Landscapes. Also, more impressive things will be found in Hoa Lu Ancient Capital under the Ding and Le dynasties and existance of Bai Dinh Pagoda, which is considered the largest pagodas in South East Asia with a number of remaining historical relic complexs.
So, coming to Ninh Binh, you will get extremely amazed at the majestic and magnificent beauty here.
Bai Dinh Pagoda
Van Long lagoon
In the freezing air of the early morning, beautiful sunshine and cozy atmosphere of the fire along with unique products which is unable to find anywhere. Come to Sapa, you are taking chance to discover amazing landscapes and experience the indigenous culture in the warmest welcome of local residents at the same time through an impressive itinerary by trekking, visiting village of the ethnic minority with some other landscapes like Ham Rong Moutain, Stone Church , Silver Waterfall… or participating in the colorful market. Especially, experiencing the daily life of locals at their homestay will be special and unforgettable activities in your holiday.
SEE RIGHT NOW: The best deals for tourists with Amazing Northern Vietnam Tour 5 days (Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Sapa – Halong Bay – Hanoi) with the best price: 295 USD / pax.
Hoian Ancient Town, Quang Nam
Downstream of the Thu Bon River, Hoi An ancient town appears with the full color of lanterns at night. A Hoi An with a distinctive golden color covered with ancient houses and a special mysterious culture. A Hoi An attractive to you by the timeless beauty, extremely rustic and simple. Especially, there is a Hoi An with friendly people always welcome you.
Japanese Bridge: built long in the past with harmonious combination of Vietnamese-Chinese-Janpanese and western architecture.
- All things to need know about our Sapa Luxury Tours
- Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa – The best choice to stay in Sapa for your Sapa travel
- Top 4 Must-See Attractions When Visiting Ninh Binh, Vietnam
- Top reasons why Sapa is perfect for your honeymoon
- Joinning our Sapa Tour from Hanoi via new highway by Bus
- Top adventure travel experiences for 2017 that travellers need know
- Tips: Top 5 places to visit in Northern Vietnam before you die
- Swimming pool on mountain at Topas Ecolodge – One of the interesting stops of Sapa
- How hard is the trek to Fansipan mountain peak ?
- Sapa and Fansipan Peak on top 10 Southeast Asian hikes