Sapa is definitely the most tourist attraction for many tourists when they go on a trip to the north of Vietnam.
Here with many outstanding sceneries and unique cultures. In the spring, Many visitors come here to enjoy peach blossom. And the below is: Tips for Sapa tour to see the peach flowers.
If you take a trip in spring you will see a paradise on earth for sure. The best time for enjoying blossom scenery is in February and March.
Different from the flower city – Da Lat, the unique feature here is that Sapa flowers carry a wild beauty of North West Mountain. The most outstanding flower is cherry blossom (also peach blossom) which is considered to be the symbol of Sapa.
However, you need note that Sapa winter weather is quite cold, the temperature drops sharply in the early morning and night so need to prepare enough warm clothes, hats, towels, gloves to stay healthy.
If you come to Sapa on weekends, remember to book your car and room in advance to avoid price increase, no room.
Depending on the conditions you can book private room or dorm room, stay in cheap homestay or luxury 5 star hotel.
You should choose a reputable local travel company to advise you the best time to visit Sapa peach blossom.
If you need more information on Sapa tours, please contact us at:
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam
- Topas Ecolodge – Unique Lodge by National Geographic
- Honeymoon in Sapa – What to See and Where to Stay?
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Telegraph: “Now is best time to visit Vietnam”